Nerf Ganking Megathread

I guess one easy way to solve ganking in high sec would be to prohibit alpha clones from attacking other players, make pvp omega only feature. I wouldn’t mind loosing my ship to multi boxer who’s paying for 25 accounts, let him :smiley:

Jokes aside, a subtle and efficient way would be to impose a financial penalty on each criminal involved as a % of assets lost by the victim. And that would be fair to say the least.

Don’t fall for the hysteria troll.

So are you cool with other capital ships being able to come into HS? Do you realize what that will do?

You don’t seem to know much about the game :smiley:

You literally could fleet up with some combat ships to protect you ROFL.

How are you gonna get the bot fleets on board for that ROFL.

Uh, you can have a 5.0 standing in low/null too ROFL. And uh you can switch that button to red and gank the gankers :smiley:

Even if that were so, you wouldn’t. That’s why you’re crying to daddy CCP and why you want CONCORD on your side LOL.

How would it be fair that you had an unbeatable force? I agree with you. You should be able to attack anyone with low standing. But CONCORD goes away :smiley: Lets see how long you last ROFL.

1 Like

botting and also bannable.

and before you declare all gank fleets not bots. Here is something i like to tell my guys.

Botting is as botting does. So i dont care if they bot or not, if they act like bots, they are bots. Either they got their gank down to no risk machinery or they are bots. Either way, it should be stopped. Or banned.

They have a fleet leader…so all they have to do is lock on a target and hit F1. For this mind numbingly easy task of scoring 2% of the kill of some ship, they think themselves great roaring lions. The average ganker has to be involved in 50 ganks before they have killed an entire ship’s worth of ship…lol.

Cept it isn’t botting :smiley: I mean they are definite mining bot fleets. Do you feel they should be banned?

there is also bot gank fleets or afk gankers.

the solution is simple. anyone with low security standing can be targeted and attacked to even a person who is in green mode, with zero concord risk.

That would make these fleets impossible to run as they would actually have to pvp for the meal ticket.

2 Likes

Oh? You got proof of that or

Uh. Lets be real. You wouldn’t attack them anyways :smiley: If you were willing and able to PvP, you wouldn’t be having this problem :smiley:

1 Like

To my mind, what’s really needed is a ’ hey…hasn’t your alliance already destroyed 27 ships here today ?’ sort of response from Concord, rather than the slate being wiped clean every time. I mean not just something affecting the -10s, but affecting scouts or any other members…maybe a slightly faster Concord response time for each gank in any day.

That isn’t what CONCORD is for.

Can you please learn to EVE soon or

Sounds like a very good and interesting idea.

But how are you going to differentiate scouts from people who are just sitting AFK at a gate?

A silly response. If one asks for something to be changed…simply responding with what it already does as if that was fixed in stone is silly.

But literally is fixed in stone. CONCORD been like that since the dawn of time.

What you are saying they are for, they are not for :smiley:

And with that, you reveal your true position. It isn’t about risk or balance, or making things fair. Your desire is to kill a play style that you don’t like.

2 Likes

That and CONCORD still kills them if they fight back LOL.

Bears should lay flowers at CONCORD’s feet daily.

They do not know the hell that CONCORD keeps an inch away from them daily LOL.

3 Likes

I am sorry all your arguments are wrong and it is possible for this vocal minority to be wrong. You are using flawed logic. Cognitive bias is an issue in any interpretation of a game. The core fundamental issue will reveal the truth. It is called the "social contract’. Does your freedom to gank impact my freedoms to play? The critical factor is the game has areas where you can fly and play, kill if you will, without impacting my gameplay. My gameplay is to mine and not PVP and we do have an organized society of people who feel the same way.

The rules are quite specific, your enjoyment cannot remove my enjoyment. Or the company CCP suffers from lost profit. It is the social contract. Everyone has freedom, but my freedom of not being ganked, does not stop your freedom to enjoy the game, and your freedom to gank does impact my enjoyment of the game. Keep in mind you want the freedom to organize a group of people, bots, and or alts, to impact my enjoyment for your enjoyment. This is not pvp, but just victimization. You are indeed a sociopath if you do not understand the social contract. It’s as simple as that, the defining quality of a sociopath.

Good thing it’s not illegal to be a sociopath!

A simple solution would really be having gates warp you randomly in a system within 4 au of something. Gankers are entitled considering they even get an audio and visual cue from gates before the person that jumped has even loaded.

So you’re proposing a system in which it would be impossible to ever catch anyone, under any circumstance, while they’re traveling?

1 Like