Nerf Ganking Megathread

Calm down miner.

Did I do it right? Did I?

Whooot

Say it, What non-exploits are you using, mr mouth?

Do you really think I’m a ganker? I don’t know whether tho be flattered or offended.

:slight_smile:

You are adorable

Say what non-exploits your using and put it in a ticket to CCP and post the ticket. If you so sure your not going to be punished, do it, put in the ticket, give screen shots. See what CCP does. Are you brave enough to prove yourself. Or are you all talk?

They think anyone who disagrees with them is a ganker using “exploits”

But they do seem to have a thing for you LOL

They do have an affinity for me, maybe because i cut through the bull. If i expose the lies they must respond, that’s how you know i am close to the mark. Otherwise they would ignore me.

Hi CCP. When I have been assigning a mining drones to have an asteroid each as opposed to sending them all to the same rock. I am extremely concerned this may be an exploit. I would be incredibly grateful if you could confirm.

Ah…but I’m a fastboater :slight_smile:

That’s the trick. Find the fastest ship, and the most expensive small items. Or more to the point, items that add up to expensive within just a few trips. Multiple ‘not worth ganking’ trips…and it soon adds up. Some items are absolutely perfect for this…but I’m not gonna say what they are :slight_smile:

The other side of the trick is to 95% of the time only carry dirt cheap stuff, so even someone like MacGybo thinks ’ oh its Silly Cilla dashing about with 100K worth of level 1 shield extenders again, lets have her on ignore '…and then every now and then carry 500m ISK worth of ( redacted ) out to the boonies.

It’s the shiny bald head. Gets them horny

Then stop talking about non-exploits if you dont use them.

Right back at ya. :slight_smile:

That would save everyone from having their eyes bleed.

but i am talking about exploits i can’t use exploits, that is bannable, but its nice to know that you now acknowledge they are exploits.

Oh darn. You got me.

Completely outwitted. I feel so much shame. I will never be able to post again.

May as well just go and biomass myself.

1 Like

Is this still the same person who conveniently had nothing to say when I said “if you only decide the intention of pulling concord for offensive purposes is an exploit, then 2 different miner groups each tryin to pull concord for defensive purposes get each other banned, because they’re pulling concord for gankers against the other miner group.”

Define “person”

did this actually happen? if it did i would find it interesting.

speechless

Nope. You can be very useful in PvP (and winning fights and getting solo kills) within about two or three days. There will be a requisite amount of training in the very beginning to make PvP setups viable past the “I’m just fooling around” stage (i.e. training baseline module requirements), but past that point, every viable PvP setup can be scaled down to use “compact” gear and/or more fitting mods. It won’t be nearly as effective as someone with maxed-out skills, but you can still win nearly the same amount of encounters.

For example, I killed a battleship with a frigate today. That battleship would’ve died even if I were a 500,000 SP noob, because I was prepared to fight it, but its pilot wasn’t really prepared to fight anyone else at all.

I am currently piggy-backing on others’ wars through the ally system. These are high-sec wars using the high-sec war declaration system, and have nothing to do with null-sec at all.

I’d invite you to experience it for yourself, but you’re simply too much of a risk based on your history here. Even if you’re not a false-flagger shiptoasting forum alt (I’m 50/50 on that, as mentioned before), the “Destiny is Hitler” part might win the subconscious battle with “Destiny is Friend” at some point, and since I categorically keep “friendly fire” on on principle, that wouldn’t bode well for me.

I’m sure there are some lower-end/casual high-sec war groups that would be willing to recruit you, however.

It’s supposed to be the first thing you say, not the last one.

Also, how long are you going to be falling for the sensationalist troll who’s just fishing for free wardecs?

I give it at least another week.

Uh…

…are you serious?

1 Like