NES-Free skill points missing?

Post deleted by the author

100MIL ISK

I guess i have to repeat myself and clarify:

“…for some players..”

That may or may not include myself. Only the guy with the recent wallet data hack will know… :slight_smile:

I thought you wanted 100 PLEX?

No, i want the 100 milion isk that i gave you a couple months ago that you stole

the hundred plex was a joke, if it was 100 plex that would be almost 500 milion depending on the day

:thinking:

You paid me to declare war on BLACKFLAG.

I am doing what you asked.

technically it was covering a wardec that she never did

I am at war with them right now!

no, i said omega and friends

That is BLACKFLAG.

nevermind then, sorry

Thank you for understanding.

I will keep you updated at the next meeting of the war council.

Welcome to EVE!

:wink: :psyccp: :ccpguard:

i know, but a few mind games and it can be reversed easily

i would have gotten my ceo to wardec them myself but we are not eligible.

  • hoping to change that…

:popcorn: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn:

we don’t have a structure, only 3 actual people are in the corp and one of them never plays!!!

and all the planets are already taken

Then it was ISK well spent! :smirking_face: