NES-Free skill points missing?

i tried to grandfather a poco into exordium, it got removed and put into my ceo’s hanger once exordium started getting new players, i was on the verge of selling it.

so you got it did you

We’re all rats. Rats in a maze…

2 Likes

It’s so comical what we deal with in high sec…

We want a war and cant have it.

We don’t want a building and are forced to have it so that it can be smashed to avoid the war.

Fkn CCP got us in a catch 22. End the War HQ oppression. All of it the fault of the CSM and nullsec to insure “No war. blob win. go home.”

I don’t give a damn if you simply make the war requirement that you have to have more than 500 people in your corp to be eligible. For f***** sake CCP we’ve had enough of this s***. If you don’t want no smoke coming up the laddar…

Any corp with more than 500 people should obviously be free to declare war against by every person in the game. You trying to act like they can’t defend themselves against five dudes in frigates? You guys are all big and bad out there in null with capitals on your side but the moment your ask to take one flight into high SEC you get scared. Blue bubble F1 monkeys.

Just admit the truth instead of lying about it. You think that high SEC is nothing but a playground and a tax gain for members of nullsec. Just say it!

You guys have Exorium now, so use it.

Get the fkn war HQs out of game and let the fights happen.

I realized this to be the truth decades ago. I was standing in a queue line at Disney World. The children wearing those beanies with the mouse ears, the ride is the reward, and the park is owned by a talking mouse. How ironic life has become, I thought to myself. The we are now the rats and the rodents are in charge of the laboratory.

Have fun!

1 Like

Can’t you just use filaments to roam nullsec, blow up stuff, wreak havoc, and if survive return home safely and either way have good fights? You realize you are not limited to hisec if you want pew pew, right? :thinking:

It’s not about other places or other activities or other play styles. Certainly not about PVE. It’s only about exactly what I spoke of in my own words just above these and the results of stupid choices concerning blob mechanics.

One good game release out there in the industry and Eves going to lose another 20% of its player base. I realize the Care bears are happy with that.

But the average Omega player gets around 45K to 60K SP a day depending on training, implants etc. On average the 15K free SP is about 1/3 of a day’s normal SP. So we’re talking around 1/100th of the monthly total if one of the 4 weeks in a month doesn’t get the free SP.

An Omega with a 3 month subscription pays around £13 a month. That means the free SP is equivalent to around 13p.

A medium fries is around £2.00 and has 50 fries in it. So 4p a fry. So OK…the SP is maybe not the value of one fry but three.

Would anyone even notice if their bag only had 47 fries in it ?

2 Likes

In my calculations over the value of skill points compared to a single potato fry from McDonald’s… I concluded it would be worth 7 potato Fry’s. (Central Texas product markets) This would mean an entire mouthful. Now I might not notice if an entire mouthful is missing from my medium fries. But I can tell you that I would appreciate one more bite of potato fries.

I think what might be messing up our calculations on a potato fry would be the differences in labor between these countries. Our representatives will be notified.

I don’t like McDonald’s fries and thus would not miss them.

I do like SP, and whilst I am missing them I also understand that they are a loyalty gift, given to us by FC out of the kindness of their hearts, and if circumstances mean we all missed out then so be it, life if sometimes like that.

A loyalty gift?

It’s a ‘first hit is free’ gift to manipulate players to open the store weekly.

As with all the other non-gameplay related and obvious manipulation attempts in the game like daily chores I would be happy if it were removed.

Free SP is not actually equivalent to anything. Its value is 0 EUR/USD/XXX. You pay for Omega to unlock the full game, get access to all the ships, modules, skills. You don’t pay for Omega to get 15k SP. That is nonsense who claim things along those lines. It’s not part of the Omega deal itself, never was. Free SP is just a bonus Fenris gives out, probably just as a minor courtesy that does no harm to them, but gives a tiny bit of benefit to players.

Yes, that’s how loyalty schemes work.

The most annoying thing about logging in this game is CCP interrupting me as I do it. It can be a download on the launcher. Go to this store and click this thing that’s worth three potato fries. Collect all this dumb s*** for 2 weeks every time you log in on every character. Then I got to go through every character and clean every inventory. And not just the inventory in the game. The one on the login screen… I actually hate this whole thing. But I get why you do it.

You want to do something for the veterans of this game and not just pretend you’re doing something anyone gives a s*** about? Lower the cost of skill points on your website. It should never be more than two and a half times the monthly sub amount at full price and your sales dept is a liability. Why do you think any wealthy person in game would want to pay a $15 subscription when Isk in game is just a waste. They rather sell isk for irl money anyway. That doesn’t make any sense. You want money give them what they want. Be smarter.

We just had this other thread where whales shell out 2000$ for 80.000 PLEX on top of their annual fees just to avoid any grind (and to avoid learning the game mechanics properly at the same time). So the store for some is too cheap and for others too expensive at the same time… :slight_smile:

I’ve heard about that kind of stuff brother. A man has a right to spend his money anyway he pleases and if CCP benefits from it, I’m sure they can handle their own business.

I have met a small handful of people that have spent thousands of real dollars in one month. Each story is unique. For me though in my reality. I have spent a lot of time on comms with a bunch of people that I have a lot of respect for because they earned it. This is the conversation we have. I’m very confident there are many discords all having the same conversation.

The guys that have already set themselves up properly. They sit with millions of free-use skill points already on high skill point characters. And what happens is when the new content comes out and new skills are added for those ships… Guess who undicks them on day one.

I mean for real the only time I really give money to CCP other than just simple generosity toward them by paying for one account… It’s only when I see a deal on like 2 million skill points or whatever at the website for a decent price. And then it just sit on a character and waits for the new content… New doctrine, w/e.

I have like 20 million free skill points.

You guys really don’t like the facts to get in the way of the story you’re flinging - the Eve Store right now:

2 Likes

I’m not flinging any story. Omega is a subscription to EVE Online giving full access to the whole game content. This is how it is now and how it has always been. A free gift, however, is just that – a gift. Something the giver can choose to stop giving at any time.

When you have something that is defined by a multiplicity of features/items, then this question becomes critical in defining the thing: ‘How much can I take away from this thing, without the thing losing its meaning?’

If we took away full access to all ships in EVE, is it still Omega? --No, it is not.
If we took away ability to log on multiple accounts at the same time, is it still Omega? --Probably not.
If we took away a weekly gift of 15k SP, is it still Omega? – Yes, it is.

Thus, 15k weekly free SP does not define the Omega status of the account. It is just a bonus the Omegas receive, not an integral part of it.

1 Like