Nested Replies disabled

Add to that, how am I supposed to reply to multiple posts if I can only see the one player I’m responding to atm?

Let there be nested everywhere!

Ugh, what in the Reddit is this?

5 Likes

I don’t know but it looks like it escaped from a lab.

1 Like

Are the nested replies only in this confusing thread?

Can we nest deeper within nested replies?

And another layer?

You have to make multiple responses, I suppose.

Feels like a warm-up until all the threads become like this one. Will take some getting used to.

I’m not sure how to feel about this.

One of the things I liked about the the forum when compared to the nested structure such as used on reddit is that it used to allow linear conversations, which becomes impossible with nested replies.

It also turns chat into a popularity contest where only popular comments float up and are read, which makes more controversial things hard to discuss.

If I want that kind of dynamic I can already find it on reddit, but prefer the forums.

1 Like

hOW CONVULUTted doES THIS get?

its hard to read!

3 Likes

im replying just like on reddit! +1

1 Like

What did you reply to?

I saw there was a new message and it opened your reply to a reply!

Oops I meant to reply to this reply.

Can you set it to always default to “new”?

I’m nesting here!

I did.

1991 was when threading was introduced to usenet.

You’re welcome.

I’m replying to you now.

With clear regards
-James Fuchs

Hey, this is my nest now.

With bullying regards
-James Fuchs