Nested Replies disabled

And this one too!

With greedy regards
-James Fuchs

And this one in particular!

With outrageous regards
-James Fuchs

We can tell by the new UI. Have you tried toad licking?

1 Like

I’m taking ALL the nests!

With mad regards
-James Fuchs

No, this was my nest!

I wonder

how far

can we

dig before

it is considered

Edit: okay I hit my end, this digging is a cooperative task:

How far? This far!

edit: That was the wrong button

With exploratory regards
-James Fuchs

1 Like

This far!

With corrected regards
-James Fuchs

But can we

go even further

BEYOND??

With powerful regards
-James Fuchs

When I get a new post notification in this thread and click on it I don’t seem to jump to the right point in the thread and have to scroll about and look at posting times to work out what’s new.

Yup soon the only posts you will see are those Approved by CCP(whatever) its sad, that the only posts i see are the CCP(whatever) sychophants

hopefully contrary posts will stop being deleted because of you know, bad optics.

We need to

Be careful though

Not to delve