Nested Replies disabled

Too greedily and too deep

Earlier I was jumped to another reply to a thread but I couldn’t see any main response besides the one new reply so all context was missing.

It seems to be a bit less worse on PC than on mobile though.

I want the downvote button against you. Time to get negative karma, hater!

With enraged regards
-James Fuchs

You licked a spider? If you know, you know..

Nested replies have been both a headache and a good way to know where the actual conversation is going.

A headache because at some point nested replies to on person can branch off and then branch off yet again and yet again. Until your screen looks like some sort of Dante’s hellscape.

Still if done right can show what conversations to answer and leave alone. Without causing confusion as to who or what conversation you are answering.

:joy: This strongly reminds me of 5D chess with multiverse-timetravel

I don’t know if I am ready to have THIS be every conversation thread.

Checkmate by the way.

With paradoxical regards
-James Fuchs

1 Like

i made a nest

What are “limits” to EVE players?

1 Like

I am a 2nd test post. That is locked. That might not be able to be replied to. The horror?

what?

what are eve players?

This is starting to feel like “tag, you’re it”.

1 Like

I don’t like this. At all. I can’t even scroll all the way up or all the way down… It keeps jumping around all the f*ck over the place. Plus I can’t set “new” as the default. No downvote = no go.

1 Like

im gonna insert a nest here

A little side-digging away from the Balrog I see

I need a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster after that, just saying

double nesting!

triple nest!

lets go over this way!

whatchutalkinboutdrew