Nested Replies disabled

I think it sucks. When I click on this thd, I’m brought to the top and lose my place in posts. I have to start at the top and scroll down though all of it again just to find the bottom and double chk I did not miss anything. :roll_eyes:

lets have a side conversation here

1 Like

While we’re at it, blocking should work the same as on Reddit. Why, after blocking someone on EVE Forums, I can still see each of their new posts is beyond me.

1 Like

this is a secret nested chat

3 Likes

I’m just checking on some of the pilots names who had told me they blocked me and see the message’ you are viewing a single thread from this thread?

I like to keep track on pilots who claim such behaviour.

im branching off from this chat


Calm down Miner.

inserting a random comment up here!

This thread claimed to have three new messages, but when I opened it I saw only the last one.

The other comments are likely hidden as response to a reply to a reply to a reply to a reply somewhere, or to that other reply to a reply to a reply in a different nest of replies.

I find navigating this new structure very annoying to be honest. A fun experiment, but I’m not sure if it is an improvement.

1 Like

double branching

triple branching

trick branching

317 branches from here

here’s another one

lets goooo

We can’t let her win.

indeed

Thanks for your reply!

Maybe it’s just the first reply that’s possible? Or can I also place this one?

Tag, you’re it!