Nested Replies disabled

317? I only saw 2.

3 now.

Who is ‘her’ in this case?

The spider queen of this web of reply threads?

1 Like

And now branching from here..

Only a tiny bit more convoluted now.

The threads feel a bit one-dimensional up until now with threads going only one direction, but we can change that.

What did you mean with your response here?

I feel like I might agree to that, but this I don’t agree with:

because I’m missing the downvotes for it to feel like reddit.

This is a better branch.

Wrong branch, the good branch is this way:

See, it has pictures of cats:

OOh dear me I branched again.. https://youtu.be/f0YWVzuiZB4?si=K1iY7LxEQ1vT7mWV

Lets gooo!

nesty!

I really like this branch.

With nestled regards
-James Fuchs

It has a verfy unique flair, unlike all the other branches.

Not everyone can have a branch like this.

But this is my branch, and I like it very much.

With territorial regards
-James Fuchs

And going until we meet a wizard or a balrog. Whichever comes first

nested in ur branch

Grrrrr! Move out, this is mine!!

With angry regards
-James Fuchs

This format has a narrower thread size, increasing the amount of wasted space in the margins. Considering that people are already complaining about it being hard to read, there is an obvious aspect needing improvement.

1 Like

There is no option to close a particular loop…which means the entire thread gets displayed. It would be better just to see the top level posts, and optionally be able to drill down and then have an option ( probably an ‘up’ ‘^’ symbol ) to close that loop.