Nevermind

Nevermind

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of
pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Mumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email
Orange Lucifer
in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Fair warning, there’s a reason he’s been kicked from 3 corps in less than 3 months. He is quite toxic and utterly dominates comms with the same questions over and over and over. A literal wall of words.

Good luck

2 Likes

Come chat with us mate.

1 Like

You’re one to talk you nasty piece of ■■■■.
I haven’t been kicked from 3 corps either.
You’re obviously massively butthurt, so much so you keep running after me spreading lies.
Maybe you’re best getting on with your own life and staying in one of the worst alliances around.

Stop being bitter because your corp leadership is terrible. There’s a clear reason my killboard was terrible while in Theran, and then it jumps up dramatically as soon as I leave. You’re pathetic.

1 Like

Hey @Reticuli_Zeta, I sent you an ingame mail as well but this is who we are:

Look forward to talking with you

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
I am looking for an alliance with system Sovereignty and it appears that Vindictive don’t have any.
Why is that?

Thanks
Retic

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
Does the corp/alliance have a JF service and active intel channels?

Thanks
Retic

1 Like

We live in Detorid with WinterCo so have access to coalition space (with supercap umberella).

Sov will come but in good time. And yes JF/Intel etc.

Rak

1 Like

OOps …

1 Like

Hey hey, we might be a good fit.

1 Like

After running some esi check and speaking with this charcter in question on our discord he admitted to Breaking the eula and buying isk from non legal methods , I would not recruit him

1 Like

It was the only way i could explain seemingly dodgy account transactions :slight_smile:
Haven’t actually bought any isk other than buying daily injectors from the CCP website for real money and then selling them in the market.
I just couldn’t tell you what those transactions were for. But I’m glad you did this, it shows what kid of person you are. Snitches get stitches, so they say :slight_smile:

1 Like

We shal see what ccp say as you have been reported and screenshots to them supplied , if you buying anything outside of approved eve stores then thats breaking the EULA and no corp would want to be involved with a pilot like you .

I am someone who follows the rules, unlike you

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up

I’ve bought alpha injectors from the EVE website you absolute jobsworth do gooder trouble causing asshole.
Haha as if you went out of your way to do that. Speaks volumes about you as a person.
Guarantee you’re in your 30’s and in your mums basement.

1 Like

I am closing this thread as it is starting to turn into personal attacks.

2 Likes