New Bank of New Eden

So they’ve copied the official website and are now shitposting it.

LEGIT right?

So, they receive free shares for helping me at the start, I give them dividends for them and they will continue to receive dividends and I’m a scam right? OOOkay. :rofl:

You are clearly not to be trusted when you break a trade agreement after agreeing to the terms. That’s NOT how you run business.

I cancelled the agreement because it was unfair and you are too greedy. I even offered you a 250m bonus. I didnt copy the site, you copied mine. Oh and you already started lying about me in your channel yesterday… :slight_smile: This was my last post, don’t have time for liars, sorry bruh.

Thank goodness for that.

And, a word of advice to you, if you want to do business, you have got to be prepared to negotiate terms. This applies to everything. You weren’t willing to negotiate and just ragequit. Toodles.

If you make a claim like that then you’ve gotta back it up with proof otherwise people will think you’re just making it up.

To be fair it is a “bank.” (emphasis on the sarcastic finger quotes.) There hasn’t been a bank in EVE that hasn’t been a) a scam, or b) run by complete incompetents and failed quickly. My guess earlier in the thread was incompetence, but I suppose just because OP has a piss poor idea for a bank, doesn’t mean it’s not also a scam.

In what? All that happened earlier in the thread was someone shitposting who wanted to shitpost. What’s the issue?

So… you object to the observation of incompetence (an observation based on your posts in this thread) so… the other option is scammer. Confirmed, thanks.

I’m objecting to your lack of evidence. Provide me proof thanks?

How many shares are available for purchase? How do you calculate share price?

Oh hey i hope everyone was listening to eve-radio tonight! Bank McWhats you owe me for this advertising. Later we will discuss the details. Guys dont forget to invest this is a once in a life opportunity! :rofl:

The current number of shares are listed in the motd of the bank’s in game channel. Share price is calculated according to split of bank profits per share (detailed on the website) - https://newbankofneweden.wordpress.com/

So, that wasn’t true…

I’m not sure whether to thank you or hate you. Who know’s what was said. If I wasn’t there to defend myself, what was said is one sided.

So… I’m not sure if you realize what you’re doing but when you sell a share you’re selling ownership in the company. For one you don’t seem to own any shares yourself which means you have no ownership or decision making power in this venture besides what your share holders give you.

Decided to come back because you deserve some more love :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And a word of advice to you, dont block investors if you dont agree with their opinion because it makes you look like an idiot and you shouldnt reveal yourself yet. keep the good work up and please sell the donations to make your daily profits look higher than 10m. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As stated on the website, I own and will own more than 51% of the shares at all time, so hostile takeover is not an option.

Also, I do not vote on any corp votes as the number of my shares would skew the votes.

This thread is shite, your bank is fukc and you are full of scam. Did I miss something?

1 Like

October dividends have been paid out the shareholders. Share price was 2.16M isk per share.