New Bank of New Eden

I started reading this thread and went like… “ok this is gonna go like all the other bank threads out there”.
after 10 posts and just started scrolling down and saw that 35/41 posts were from Keno Skir, and i assume of those 35, 32 are full of nonsense. I need more coffee for this.

:/:female_detective:

1 Like

That is the default opinion you will find here in MD because all the others have been scams.

Loans that your corporation gives others, or that you request? (Not that there’s been much in the way of evidence on MD of either happening)

So… you have no balances against one day deciding to walk away from it all.

No, but irrecoverable losses are possible if you decide to walk away.

Instead of asking for investors, you’d probably have better luck getting “startup” loans to build capital first, then try finding more investors once you’ve a proven track record of success.

Could you point out any of that nonsense?

lolwut?

Hmm… maybe I should start my own banking service. Or I guess it would be more like a bookie service. Taking bets on how long banks last before they either fail miserably or take the money and run. Right now, I’d put the odds on a quick failure, or a ragequit. OP doesn’t seem to be competent enough to establish a legitimate scam.

Let’s keep the thread civil, thank you.

I cleaned up some off-topic posts.

Can I requote you in a few months time? Or a year?

Quote me as saying you’re not apparently smart enough to be a good scammer? lol, if you think that’s a compliment, go for it. You might be corrupt enough for it, but you haven’t shown signs of being smart enough to really being very good at it.

Still wanna handle these peoples isk?

Other than trolling (which you do on all the threads here) what value are you actually adding to the thread?

What value do you add?

I’ve changed the website to : newbankofneweden.wordpress.com - that’s why the first post was just edited. Someone else was maintaining the website, and I’ve just recreated it in wordpress.

I just updated the first post with the investing restriction. :sunglasses:

http://newbankofneweden.mozello.com/

I found out his other character scammed alot of people before and probably will do it in the future with this bank. Sorry guys i truly believed we can build something great together but you cant build ■■■■ with liars and scammers. I publised and edited the old site to open everyone’s eye, don’t forget to check it out and have a good laugh! :slight_smile:

There’s a real surprise. First of all if your character is named Bank McBanks, its probably being run by a 12 year old. GTF away from my isk.

1 Like

@Bank_McBanks any words of defense ?

What are you actually proving here? Generally when calling someone out for scamming you need to do more than edit their words.

I warned everyone. Not gonna waste any more time on the guy or the topic.

not really enough im afraid :rofl:
also… gotta work on those web design skills