New Drone Implants!

Drone implants are on the horizon! The latest build for Sisi contains five placeholder drone implant slots (6-10).

One for sure looks like it’s reserved for tracking speed/optimal range (either or). As for the others, we will probably see choices for heavy/sentry drone damage (either or), drone/fighter velocity (either or), light/medium drone damage (either or) and possibly drone operation range.

1 Like

Iirc fozzie said adding drone implants would require across the board drone nerfs.

That would suck.

1 Like

yeaaaaaaah, because the ghila definitly needs a buff

5 Likes

Prediction: The next Jita riot will be when they nerf the Gila and Rattlesnake…

Why should they we got new higher potential dps incoming ships

lol i know you are not talking about the worthless mess that is the tri ships

2 Likes

It’s typical CCP modus operandi, nerf things but add modules/implants to compensate.

Show me on the doll where the Sleeper drone touched you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hmmm I’m not sure they’re going to be,
Fast Spidertanking gangs of them might be a tad much, granted iv no notion on how common or expensive they’re going to end up so I might have it arseways. I feel like sutonia(or however you spell it) might have gotten an early Xmas present

More seriously tho if they can make the drones work less retardedly I’m all for nerfs across most stats but they better add a control panel similar to carriers

Drone control panel would be sweet.

Which would be stupid.

you tried these ships yet? buff after buff after buff and they are still just crap

I’ll confess I haven’t.
Have we a projected price on these things yet?

no way to get a price projection since drop tables are still very much placeholder

currently the frig is the only one that may be some what useful. the other two have no PG to fit those utility highs they are bonused for and the DPS even at max spool tends to be out preformed by other faction ships

DIsintegrator assist - that’s the ticket. Take a trio of Trig ships (but only three) and slave their Disintegrators together. I would totally go cuckoos for cocoa puffs with a feature like this.

There’s something very 8472 about that idea.

1 Like

are these drone imps for ever? and where we get them from?

I want my own hologram doctor then