I am hoping the mirror will correct the Steam login issue? I have been unable to login to singularity for a week. This is not a new account. When I select singularity as my server, I am asked to re-accept the EULA, sometimes the cancel and accept buttons are visible, sometimes they are not. When they are not visible you have to use the Tab key to make the accept button visible. Once the EULA is accepted a mis-sized username/password login screen is displayed. If you use the Tab key to move the selection, a steam icon labeled “other sign in service” is visible, but clicking the icon, or hitting enter while the icon is selected does nothing. middle clicking, or pressing Shift+Enter on the selected icon will bring up a new window with the Steam login, however logging into Steam in the new window, does not log me into the server. I received no response from the quality assurance team on my forum post, so I am not sure the team is aware of this problem, or if they just assumed my post was another new account that wasn’t included in the mirror, and ignored the post.
1 Like