New Notifications šŸ”“

No, I am strictly against an option to disable it. This feature needs to be removed completely from the game.

3 Likes

please remove this ridiculous feature, itā€™s like getting a notification that you have left clicked your mouse. :eyes:

4 Likes

id rather be able to turn it off its distracting
i know where my stuff goes and when i get somethin new
i dont need a bloody :red_circle: telling me

4 Likes

I agree for the very freshest harvest of brand new rookies. After they know where the hangar is, what personal items are, they donā€™t have use for :red_circle: :bell: :speech_balloon: anymore and they join the growing ranks of irritated people. Where it would have been useful is in the personal items window, when they buy goods at distance, but alas, that was never the caseā€¦ What would be a lot more useful for rookies however, is to get the Help Videos back in the Help window, which were also gone missing after the notorious update. It takes more explaining any of that content than telling someone where to find the hangar and the item.

1 Like

:red_circle:

From now on I will start every post I make here with a :red_circle:. I will remove it from my post whenever the post recieves 10 likes. That way I know it has been seen by people and I can safely remove the mark that shows it as a new post! :joy:

5 Likes

and pulsate :ccpguard:

2 Likes

As Iā€™ve whined about in other threads, there are sounds indicating critical shield and armor levels, targeting/being targeted, and now when you put anything into your ship, no matter how trivial.

But no sounds indicating your cloaking device is shutting down. How can anything be so counter-intuitive? A critical event in piloting a ship is considered less crucial than putting trinkets into your cargo hold?

By the way, other than a few sarcastic replies, the entire thread shows every poster is in agreement that this ā€œfeatureā€ is annoying and useless, which was obvious from the start.

4 Likes
1 Like

2:14 me at buy new items :rofl:

1 Like

Please make the ā€œfeatureā€ turn off

1 Like

Sure a notification if something new lands in my hangar, thats is helpful. But a notification that something is in my cargohold when i undock is pure idiocy, i know itā€™s there cause i put it there.
I donā€™t need a red dot telling me itā€™s there, oh and notifications should be optionalā€¦

Please make it smaller & darker on the item, and remove the red light in the neocom inventory.

Or allow us to disable it altogether!!!

2 Likes

You really need another thread filled with angry people who hate this feature? Have people not been clear enough about this yet?

Please make this nuisance feature optional!

3 Likes

Please make this feature optional!

Und macht weg den Fleck ā€¦ make the stain away

1 Like

I donā€™ t care about the red dot. They are annoying butā€¦ well thatā€™s it.

What I canā€™t stand, is that when looting a wreck, it automatically re orders the assets I own. I spent some time to order them, and when I loot a wreck it just removes the ordering I made before. Thatā€™s a complete stupid move. Thatā€™s the devs saying" ā– ā– ā– ā–  YOU".

Also, since it sorts the inventory one time for EACH item I loot, it typically means I incur a huge 1s freeze whenever I loot a wreck with enough items. When I salvage using a noctis, it means when my salvagers end at the same time, I have a complete 2-5 s of lags. Itā€™zs literally unplayable as a noctis.

Please remove that ā– ā– ā– ā– . NEVER re order the inventory unless the player orders it. NEVER.

Also, in the case the inventory is set to auto order, do it once per second at most. The same for the industry window, when you eg enter ā€œlarge hyperspatialā€ it will make as many filters as there are numbers in the filter name (so here, 18 filters) and the first one can return AFTER the last one, meaning the full filter is actually not applied. Thatā€™s UI bad designs.

Filtering should be implemented through a 1s-delay, after last entry. Typically, if I search for "large ", then I am thinking of the remaining name, it should start a search over "large " 1s after I pressed the space key. Also each filtering operation should only modify the effective window ONLY when it is the last operation being launched by this window, so that the initial filling of the window does not erase a filter that has been started AFTER the initial but completed BEFORE it.
Same for inventory : only sort the items one second after the last one has been added. Whenever one item is added, it resets the next sort() to 1s later.

4 Likes

For years, the order was established: new items appeared at the bottom of a list. Now, there is a New Order. Is James 315 involved? CCP, Iā€™m giving you a face-saving way Out, a useful Scapegoat. Please donā€™t listen to that ā€œNew Orderā€ nonsense!

4 Likes

It was a mistake, it should have been pulled already.

Must be the pet of one of the ā€œDesign Bulliesā€ at CCP, otherwise sane people would have removed it by now, or really sane people would have never allowed it in the first place,

Does CCP even have a Change Control Process or do the engineers just run amuck?

https://www.amazon.com/Inmates-Are-Running-Asylum-Products/dp/0672326140/ref=asc_df_0672326140/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=266005469508&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17088623848968097102&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032946&hvtargid=aud-800703102928:pla-457386974586&psc=1

1 Like

Having a Disable option would be a better optionā€¦

I would defiantly DISABLE it myself, so annoying!

2 Likes

I just want to know how to turn it off. is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

:red_circle: I just put 7 items in my cargohold but only 1 item was counted as new item and got the red dot. and the items were put all over the place in the cargohold. Useful feature. ā„¢

1 Like