New Permanent Needlejack Filaments | EVE Online

There is no difference,just a fact about them.

The more that are ingame the better,because this game NEEDS them.
Your own -obviously-small brain may telll you otherwise but the FACTS are saying something else.

Swallow it or leave.

Yeah realism is what we want. Stff like traveling under th speed of light and not beeing immortal :rofl:

It wil only have a minimum effect. How many roaming fleets do you think will use these? One, two, three at the most at any given time, and how many 0.0 systems are there … a few thousand? And if such a fleet gets into your system, most will just dock and wait till it has left again.

This is just bollocks. You have idea where you will end up.

2 Likes

Eve Online is not realistic.

We are all friends here.

1 Like

So, that is how you lost your mind.

3 Likes

This will allow hypercore scammers to cover more of New Eden :call_me_hand:

I like this, more of the “unknown” makes the game exciting. This combined with blackout would be super funny.

Or… Bear with me… Take a Curse and jump in a wormhole. Same amount of fun.

1 Like

More added ■■■■ to help gankers 1st more ■■■■ whs now this ■■■■!

I don’t see the problem with these. Maybe I’m not getting something important but as I see this it comes down to 2 possible responses:

1. “I like this idea and will be using them” - Cool! Enjoy yourself & I am glad you like it :slight_smile:
  2. “I don’t like this idea and will not be using them” - Ok cool. As you don’t ‘have to’ use them, have fun doing something else :slight_smile:

You have to keep in mind that the destinations are random and the numbers they will jump per time are limited so they will be for “hey guys - as we’re all online at the same time why don’t we fit out some cheap ships and go run around somewhere random and have fun causing chaos until we die in a funny explosion”.
They are not “tactical” nor are they… well, anything other than a way of having fun and having another option of “content” to engage in. The Reindeer Filaments were very popular for this very reason and people told CCP this so, it would appear, they listened and decided that “people really enjoyed these and want them back so why not? Sounds like fun”.
Also, if you read the release it is not “purely PvP” based this time around. Some will drop - BUT - some will come from BPCs. Drops. From PvE. Made from BPCs - dropped in PvE and used/manufactured through Indy.
Looking at it, I think this is something people wanted which has been given, in response to people’s feedback, and ‘tweaked’ (having been thought about a bit) in a way so as to include - to make necessary! - PvE in the process. All in all I think it caters to, and satisfies, a lot of the things people have been asking for.

2 Likes

ye gods null carebears sure do moan a lot about safety, srsly; highsec = ‘safezone’

3 Likes

This is really bad for the game, not happy at all while being PVP oriented player. It’s circumventing the game mechanics. People should not be lazy. You can scan a drifter hole with like 40 null connections and pretty much already surprice different regions in an instant…

1 Like

mhm ye sure
Your more of a krab than eugene krab…

3 Likes

That thing you do on one of your other characters.

nope.

To be fair if you PvP in Null you never loose any sec status, and reaching 5 doesn’t seem that long, without the status I sometimes loose in Low I would be at ~1.5 already without having done that much PvE, I’ve done like 8 combat sites (in Null) and a few security mission (in High).

you mean if you join lots of big fleets and dont really actually pvp?

Of course.

You have a disturbed idea what pvp means, obviously.

This is the whole reason I don’t pvp in low and stopped ganking. Sometimes I do have a fight in lowsec but thats more if something happens when passing through. And yes I do krab in between doing fleets. This is not even my main. You need to have isk to buy ships to do pvp in. But I accept donations to if that makes Lugburz feel better.

1 Like