New to ganking - thanks for everyone's cooperation

Nah…if I was truly desperate for attention I’d start calling myself Princess Cilla. Hmm, it does have a nice ring to it though.

You also sound jelly.

There is no such thing as un-permitted mining in Eve Online. Otherwise CCP would have installed such a system into the game.

This thing about mining in your beloved land, is also fictious. You don’t have any sovereign claim of any system above .5 nor Low Sec for that matter.

1 Like

images (2)

Not jealous of anything you have. I can drop a cool $500 on this game. Can you?

You are a liar.

Yes there is…

Safety. has installed it into the game

sovereign claim is subject to who occupies and controls said systems. If you feel it is fiction, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Prove me wrong and fill up a tyra with skill injectors… park in uedama and teach us all a lesson in soverign claim.

I am third party embarrassed for you. The word ‘cringe’ is overused, but good lord sir. There is nothing more cringe than some random on the internet trying to impress other people he has not and will never meet with some sort of IRL wealth remark. It just reeks of sad.

2 Likes

I could swipe my credit card at you!

The government doesn’t allow me to have a credit card.

1 Like

Haha, I swipe at you again!

You can’t claim sovereignty if you are not actually there. For the second day in a row, there was nobody from Safety at Uedama. Heck, I even managed to slip 2 Slashers through, all the way to Oipo. Zoomed past your ‘Princess’ on the way…too busy lurking in a station in Isanamo to be sovereign of Uedama.

And if you’re such a brilliant ganker and have got beyond zonking 21 day old noobs in Ventures…howcome Aiko’s team never seems to include you ? Heck, even I got a fleet invite from her.

Silliy silly liar… all of that sp you could have earned from daily logins if you would actually play the game…

Im a brilliant ganker? You heard it here folks… silly boy acknowledged my brilliance… outstanding, and thank you!

As for Aiko… she is royalty and beyond question. You could find out her secret motives for me for 1 billion isk.

Hey, while you’re still flying around in a tin-can Catalyst…I’m onto the Tornado, and am getting a Gila tomorrow. It’s only a matter of time before we meet on the battlefield. ( which will be fun…I don’t take all this too seriously…but I do like to wind up the ‘enemy’ )

That makes 2 of us that dont take you seriously…

Im going to share a secret with you… shhh

Get closer… closer…

I dont care what you fly or what you pretend to do in the game. Silly little miner, you need to realize that you are just food… and i am hungry.

Anything else you write to me is kek, until you buy your permit and become a citizen.

PRAISE AIKO!

Gilas have very situational PvP utility. If you’re planning on fighting other players in it, there are much better ships you can get for less ISK.

I name all my ships Pee Connoisseur.

Empress Cilla Cybin works.

1 Like

Money is no substitute for class. Or culture. Or intelligence. Or getting some. Or…okay, I’ll stop now.