New Tutorial Feedback/Comments

IDK what the old tutorial is but I think that the tutorial should go more in-depth on many features or have an encyclopedia-type thing where you can search up how to do things that is available at all times

Spend just 1 hour in Rookie Help on any given day and you will see the same few questions posted over and over and over again.
The errors in the tutorial and career agents are clear as day and yet CCP seem totally oblivious.
“How to get data sheets”
“How to mine tritanium”
“A module has run out of charges what do I do”
“How to find proof of discovery”

trekpalm

I was only able to finish the Explorer Agent missions after watching youtube about scanning. So I’ve learned that I need several different sources of information if I want to learn how to play EVE.
So there’s ways. Tons of footage. Google responds very reliantly as well.
If a new player thinks that’s too complicated, he or she wouldn’t enjoy the game anyway.

Funnily enough not too long in the past official (CCP made) tutorial videos were linked in the help section of the menu or something and if I recall correctly they were hosted on youtube as well, but were removed from the menu for some reason. :no_mouth:

Edit: Just for reference…

1 Like

I have read about some stuff saying that you can get some skill points after completing tutorial. Today I’ve also completed the career missions but I’ve got no SP bonus. Has this been changed?

That was the old, OLD tutorial.
In that version you got a mini skill injector at the end.
Those days are long gone.

Have you even considered asking CCP why there has been NOT A SINGLE PvE MISSION ADDED IN TEN YEARS, or are you so much focussed on manipulating CCP into improving the game for 0.0 alliances that the thought has not even crossed your mind?