Newish player looking for a corp

Hello, I am a pretty new player (About 2-3 months if I remember correctly) and have gotten a bit tired of exploration and mining so I have decided to relocate. I have a small bit of isk and a bunch of ships all over the place and just got back after a short break.

I am mainly looking to join a corp focused on ganking in highsec that can help teach me how to gank and what skills/preparations I should have.

I play around NAE in the mornings and afternoons.

Ty

1 Like

Hello.

Have a look at our new player friendly pirate corp.

We can help you and tech you the ways of the gank.

Hi,

We have a training programme, awesome funny community, free capital programme and me… no more reasons needed I think:

Do I need to have 3m sp?

No, but if you join us on discord, we can discuss details: https://discord.gg/WhFbgqVJ

Vouliganar I see you’re interested in ganking, but might I interest you in null sec fleets? Why gank a single ship, when you can take an entire region?? We offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance for new players.

if you’re interested read more about us: [US/EU][New Player Friendly] HVYCC. 0.0 Corporation. PVP|PVE|Miners Welcome! LEGACY Coalition

@Vuoliganar_Madeveda

This isn’t a link to my corp or group as what you have described isn’t really what we do but I can recommend you check out these guys here they are a really good bunch of dudes and will help you get to the gameplay you are after.

PJhustle Signature

Tyvm for giving me something that at least resembles what I said in my post and not just trying to convince me to take up mining or explo as some of the corps that contacted me.

1 Like

I know what it’s like out here dude, good luck tell Ragnar (if you go check the dudes out) PJ says hi :stuck_out_tongue:

Not my corp, but you should reach out to Aiko Danuja in game. She’s the head of one of the largest and most well known group of gankers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.