NFT's are Fundamentally a MLM-Type Scam Designed to Get You to Buy Crypto

Well it’s a very poor comparison, you seem to want to ignore people as if their existence is irrelevant and the point you’re trying to push is more important. Their existence is important and I am happy to acknowledge what they say as long as it is a factual description.

So I quote something someone else said and you think it’s my point?,

Besides the “crypto is a scam” you are also prooving drugs are bad. :smiley:

Could you tell me which person that you were quoting exactly said that I want to “try and deny rural areas with limited services [that?] exist in the world”.

As usual you are completely derailing the topic. But even then you show that NFT’s are a MLM-type scam to get people into buying Bitcoin.

It’s ok I think I’m done speaking with you. I like talking to people who have no problem accepting and discussing facts which seems impossible with you.

Lol, you brought up the time saving bill payments of bitcoin, me responding to your points regarding that is derailing? You’re too much work.

Sure, you said that before. Somehow you don’t know what you post.

Sure, pal. People can scroll up and read how you derail any of the conversations with anyone that has a different opinion about your scam.

I told you you can’t answer it as apparently you dissociate with yourself… wow. Good to hear the medical services in the UK are free.

Lol, your argument is now what an el Salvadorian person said about saving time which means bitcoin is a scam?. You seem upset that you can’t manipulate people in a pre-recorded video when most sensible people take the video as they find it. I’m in disbelief that you seem serious as I thought you were trolling, there really isn’t anything else I can tell you as your goal seems to be to magic up a silly opinion and then have intelligent and experienced people believe you.

So you think Bitcoin is a scam, what now? you go and tell others? I don’t think anyone has time to listen to a person whose research is poor and has trouble accepting simple facts that are obvious.

I found it funny how every which way you tried to promote your silly opinion you were confronted with verifiable facts and realistic opinions.

Yes, increasing money supply is necessary but not really sure what you mean by “managing” it. Money is mostly created by private individuals conducting their own business, institutions like central banks only attempt to influence money creation they don’t make most of it themselves. Under modern monetary theory Money is any asset which can be used for exchange, currency, crypto, precious metals, debt, securities etc. Since these are mostly created by individuals in the economy its not really “managed”. In general though, the more economic activity the more money is needed to support that activity.

Not entirely sure I understand this, tbh im actually not that into bitcoin and am skeptical of how it actually functions, you should probably ask the other guys who seem to know more about it for the technical details. Just because I don’t think it is fundamentally a scam or ponzi scheme does not mean I think it will actually revolutionize anything.

I don’t think this is true, for one it is only tied to fiat because most of the world’s economy runs off the USD, therefore people need USD to function not bitcoin. While I doubt it will ever practically become a reality Bitcoin is not fundamentally tied to any fiat currency, theoretically if enough people adopted it one would never need any other money.

As for the limited supply I also don’t think that is actually true, because bitcoin can be created in the same way that dollars are created, by people exchanging debt. In the same way that there are trillions of dollars flowing through the world

economy despite there only being about 1.2 trillion in actual notes, I don’t think bitcoin is limited to the actual numbers of coins either.

Not really tracking anything about El Salvador except for their crackdown on gangs.

As for UK waterbill, they will have to pay for it somehow and it will likely be through debt rather than actually just printing money.

1 Like

You can’t create debt in BTC.

While that is theoretically true, it has to be seen if that is also practical. Imagine a bank run with everyone moving their funds to self-custody. It’s just too easy to collapse a credit scheme on top of Bitcoin.

I think Bitcoin is the very opposite of elastic money and that is also it’s selling point. We already have digital money with an elastic supply that is created and destroyed as needed, so why should we reinvent that? We did not have digital money with a verifiable fixed supply until Bitcoin.

In my opinion, money is always a market good, and Bitcoin is a new product on that market with new properties. The question is if there is demand for such a form of money. I think the answer is yes.

This will be largely based on if people take the time to understand it, when most people hear Bitcoin straight away they associate it with buying and holding for profit, I’m unsure if the security/3rd party approval and other features are understood.

I was trying to think of instances where Bitcoin would be useful, one comes to mind where separate businesses in the music industry could work together. If created music is sold online then Bitcoin could be selected as the means of payment by the seller, this would enable the creator to see how much is selling easily and both the seller and creator would be able to trust the ledger.

I’m thinking the way forward is perhaps for representatives at crypto exchanges to go round to businesses and simply highlight the benefit of requesting Bitcoin for some of their projects when selling goods/services to the public, the representatives would be backed up by tech guys who create logical ways to interact with Bitcoin. I am hopeful about the future of bitcoin, not for it’s investment ability but for it’s actual general retail usage. I’m quite excited to be honest.

The task of educating business about Bitcoin’s retail/value transfer features would definitely be a crypto exchanges job as they could easily put themselves forward to supply the Bitcoin for retail/value transfer purposes.

Bitcoins goal is to transfer value, and there is always a demand for carrying out operations in a trusted manner. I expect once the hype dies down and people realise they wont become rich quickly through investment in bitcoin we may start to see lots of genuine retail usage cases.

I think at least in the foreseeable future, direct use of Bitcoin for saving money or for payment is a rather niche use case.

I find it much more likely that the real adoption and use will take place behind the curtain. For example payment apps adopting it an easier way to transfer fiat between their wallet garden networks, without going trough banking, but instead instantly settling over lightning.

There is only a handful of this apps required to initially adopt it for it to reach the tipping point of where it will develop a strong network effect that. If that happens, it will become the standard payment network very fast, and Bitcoin will simply become the global intermediate settlement currency.

1 Like

you can create debt out of anything that can be traded.

This does not have to be imagined, this is how banks functioned prior to federal reserve system instituting reserves on demand. A bank run is a bank run whether it is people withdrawing digital deposits or walking down to the bank to withdraw physical deposits. The only real difference is that there is no equivalent to reserves on demand for bitcoin, this could however be remedied by using a 2nd layer crypto which can be inflated or deflated as needed.

This is one of the reasons why I say that I don’t think crypto is as revolutionary as you seem to think it is. The existing monetary system is the way that it is for a reason, in order for crypto to be adopted it will need to have analogous systems, organizations, and institutions; the only main potential difference being less state control, this however is still not a break from the status quo since a great deal of money is presently not under state control either such as gold.

Not half as funny as you don’t have any rebuttal against how NFT’s are scams and not the ‘way for poor artists to get rich’ and how BTC are a scam and not the ‘way for poor people with video cards to get rich’.
Both is what you claimed, both claims are wrong. Then you just said it was all about private transactions cutting out the middleman. Which is also wrong, it’s distributing the middleman over a lot of voulonteers who apparently are now centralizing into a few large mega-farms as I said before. Wow. But I guess you cannot talk about all what was said as you know you were wrong with your funny ideas on ‘how things work’. BTC is up 50% since last year, imagine if you had to sell something to people who don’t have BTC, wow, wouldn’t work well with a 50% price increase… the fluctuations of the cryptocoin are ridicoulous and focus on investing into it but it has no use in economical transactions that way.

Also, it’s funny when you project your silly ideas. Always excuses why your crypto business fails when we told you it wouldn’t work. Always excuses always pointing away from the NFT being a scam, always pointing away from the BTC being an ecological disaster, always trying to derail the topic away from facts.

Did you reply to the El Salvadorian president’s bad BTC investments? No, but you said it would be better for the country, is that not a fact? It was not better for the country. Not even with BTC going up 50%, damn.
Failed in the Central African Republic too…
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/why-bitcoin-failed-in-car

Those are the facts, but you can’t have that, you need your money back as you lost it all on the crypto scam. Poor guy.

1 Like

Well it certainly allows myself and my cbd oil seller who lives abroad to do business, I for one am very happy with the retail features bitcoin has and will continue to use it. honestly I seriously don’t care much for it as an investment.

Lol, that isn’t what I typed and it’s not what happened and any normal sane person reading this thread will have seen that. You just need someone to blame for where you possibly lost money gambling with crypto, my investment was 100% in computer hardware which I had no problem selling and getting back almost 77% of my original investment. So go ahead and pretend I’m some crypto freak trying to scam money from people, this is nothing more than entertainment, lol.

Yeah, but that is just fiat, and it doesn’t make sense to reinvent that, it already exists for decades. Fiat is elastic because it is fundamentally based on humans in meat-space evaluating risks (banker deciding about credit). Bitcoin or crypto currencies like it can never do that, it is a closed system.

Not necessarily. I think you make the very same mistake most Bitcoiners make, you think it has to replace fiat and all it’s functions.

In the end it comes all down to the different trade-offs this systems make. Fiat is useful in certain cases, while Bitcoin is useful in others. It’s also sometimes helpful to not only focus on Bitcoin the asset, but also look at Bitcoin the network.

Because of it’s trust-less, neutral and global nature, it would be ideal as an intermediary value transport network between completely decoupled fiat systems. Basically the role gold used to have, but this time digitally native, without the IOU bug.

I even think this will happen naturally over time and it’s not something the governments will even be involved in. Every business (or even private person) in need of global value transport can simply onboard at any time without any friction.

1 Like

Some misconceptions about Bitcoin have burrowed deep into peoples minds making it almost impossible to show them different. The desire for riches and wealth is strong and makes people think all sorts.

CBD oil “so good” you need to import it… it got that ‘special secret ingredient’ I guess, ROFL. :smiley:

I would not post about stealing electricity. But then again the “very special” imported CBD oil might make you halucinate so no one can be sure about whatever you post… :smiley:

CBD oil cost money, your posts are for free… :smiley:

You seem very ignorant on many of the topics you speak on. You even posted an article filled with good info about the benefits of CBD oil yet you still have to type utter nonsense. there isn’t much hope for you lol.

FYI: Parents in the UK use CBD oil to treat their children’s seizures, they say it stops the seizures by up to 75% and they say they have stopped using the medication provided by the NHS as it doesn’t do anything.

They don’t use “imported” CBD oil because if it’s “imported” it’s not regulated and thus it can increase seizures instead of reducing their frequency.
Stop bringing health issues into your scam. That’s a real issue, not like your “privacy required for criminal usage” needs. An issue that BTC does not help alleviate in any way.

1 Like

Hemp cultivation: surface area by country in Europe 2020 | Statista uk doesn’t grow the best hemp for cbd, much of it is imported.

Dudebro, 100% is imported. LOL.

The UK imports 100% of its medicinal cannabis and CBD products prescribed and used domestically.

:smiley: ROFL. You are quite the comedian…

Oh, did you know that importing those products is difficult due to all the regulations? :smiley:
“Oi, mate, you gut a loicense fur that?!” ROFL. Controlled drugs and precursor chemicals: licence fees - GOV.UK

At least you can go to a NHS hospital, show your posts and you’ll have a medical cannabis prescription instantly. :smiley: