No Downtime Feedback Thread

Some stations I have items in when added to route are classified as unreachable but I was able to travel to them and dock and Lag is not a strong enough word for what I am experiencing… Logging off may be back tomorrow or maybe not also received an error 500 internal server error logging in here had to login with a different pilot. Come on guys even Microsoft can keep a program running for more than 24 hours

1 Like

Two on my characters are being reported as neutral, even by some in corp chat. Both have been logged in for over 24 hours. Seems the more recent logins are seeing them as neutral.

1 Like

Have multiple clients drop connection about 40% of active ones.

1 Like

Biggest thing I’ve noticed is local is random on pilot numbers and names and people not showing up in local yet you see them in front of you. Running multiple account also, all have a different number in local…cant say they have dropped out like other people are reporting.

2 Likes

I am experiencing a “Site Despawn” glitch on a Epic-Arc Mission with one of my characters.

The only way to solve the problem was to wait for Downtime, resetting the mission.

Now it seems my only solution is to submit a Support Ticket.

1 Like

I also think that Wormholes dont work anymore. We have two wormhole sigs that are EOL (end of Life) for more than 5 hours now. Normaly they should despawn after <4 hours.
Also no new signatures spawn.

1 Like

Hello,
Here i have some kind of micro lag. My guns, for example, make more than extra a half round when it switch off. And i just get killed by npc because the warp took a little longer to initiate (the progress bar was complete for more than a second when my ship explode)

1 Like

Ratting and mining anoms not spawning

3 Likes

EBR-186322: WRONG STANDINGS IN CHATS AND OVERVIEW

1 Like

These are the chat presence issues I have referenced above.

For me is the lag, and I lost my Gila on T3 Abyssal deadspace. Died on the 3rd. room due to unable to activate my hardener, unable to deploy my drone, basically a sitting duck. I submit report on that lost/ Though not a multi-billions lost, still it’s a lost for a noob like me.

1 Like

We are aware of this issue; across the cluster right now then different nodes can disagree on the correct time by up to 3.3 seconds. If the Location Node hosting the solar system you are in and the Proxy Node your Client is connecting through are at opposite ends of that spectrum then your Client will simulate the actions differently than the Location Node is executing them, as in at a different time.

5 Likes

Sovnull system with Ore Prospecting Array 1 installed and Industry Index lvl2 didn’t spawn Asteroid Cluster due to no downtime I guess.

1 Like

@CCP_Explorer
Chat is still unuseable. Half my corp chat shows as neutral.
10 People are docked in the station where im at but only two show in local.

Got enough data now to reboot or do i just log off untill after next regular DT???

1 Like

I use jEveAssets to monitor my stuff.

Today, it has lost the ability to integrate against my characters.

Can still seem to get access to my corp, but character integration is borked.

No idea if it’s related to downtime. Just logging. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is not impacting everything. Mostly minerals

2 Likes

Local super bugged, ally members showing neutral, traffic control on almost every gate in dead systems, or no traffic control but still taking up to a full minute just to jump through a gate. hacking is incredibly lagged taking 30+ seconds for a node to appear when clicked. not fun

1 Like

No rats spawned the entire night while mining in an anom. No complaints. I did also experience the buggy local, standings issues. Hope you find your man.

1 Like

We start having local issues like 2-3 days ago, today its much worse. Not playable at null.

Why you try to remove the DT, if you have troubles with simple text chats?
And without DT, the afk cloak guys and the bots can be 24/7/365d online there.

The game needs the DT and maybe, more DTs for remove all those characters who only there for disturb another players or the economy of the game.

Thanks for get our money, but don’t give a good service. And the funny thing it’s i remember reading you got those local chat problems last year. And it’s funny for you are not advising players at launcher or in-game about all the local issues and some people it’s getting kill, just for your test.

For do tests, you have the test server. Do the test there, offer free sp on tranquility just for have many many players on singularity for one week and sure you can do there all the tests you want.

3 Likes

No this is not possible. Doing this on TQ is actually the only really feasible way.

Singularity and Tranquility may be running on the same builds but even their hardware is completely different. The test server has by far not the same capacity to run on as TQ, iirc a fight on Singularity usually already reaches heavy TiDi when 200 or 300 people are in a system.

The Singularity mirror taken from TQ is already stripped of a lot of data, on one hand to prevent easy intel gathering and on the other hand to keep the space for the data needed at a low enough level. Due to all this there is also the possibility that they use slightly different and for their tasks optimised databases, etc.

And last but not least, i´ll leave you this:

1 Like