No hangar tab when docked in station?

(Elethana Aurel) #1

A while back I started a new alt to see the new player experience. I think I finished it, and left the character alone for some time. Yesterday while I was moving it to my Corp system for PI and noticed that the only inventory folder I could access was the drone bay of the venture I was flying.
Some experimentation showed that Neocom>Inventory> Holds and Bays was greyed out. I clicked on it, and was then able to see the normal inventory window with all folders. I am now docked in Corp owned Fortizar, and there is no tab for Hangars under the station services icons. Agents, Guests, and Offices are there. I can access the ship and item hangar from the inventory window.
Any clue to how to fix it? I have relogged, left the station and returned with no change. My other characters on the same account have no problems.

(Do Little) #2

Open your settings (ESC), General settings tab, middle pane. Check the box that says merge “items” and “ships” into station panel.

(Chainsaw Plankton) #3

^ that’s one way to do it

I use alt+g and alt+n to open separate windows for my item and ship hangars as I don’t want them merged in with the station services. But just one of those personal preference things.

(Elethana Aurel) #4

Thank you, worked like a charm.

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.