If I were her, would definitely gank you

If I were her, would definitely gank you

I feel your pain;.
One time I had to take a crap like super bad. We’re talking fried spam and PBR level urgent. Can you believe while I was taking said dump some psycopath killed me, no friendly wave in local, no “Hey bro are you laying a loaf?” no consideration for whether or not I had also consumed habaneros which were now burning life the fires of hell. I for one find this ridiculous, the game should have a feature where you can either right click and dock or make an off grid safe, use a depot and cloak. CCP continuing to endorse Player Vs Player combat is nothing but an act of violence against those of us who have better things to do than actually play the game!
You are talking crap
I remember when TCE was a ganking corp.
Do you think loyal will come back, or is he just done?
Haven’t seen globby since his big meltdown…
Too bad they lost the plot.
A quick click to dock would have saved you Isk and a ship. But that would be to difficult to do. I mean my god either moving the cursor over to hit the docking Icon or just a keystroke and be on your way to the bathroom. That, that is just to much to do.. A tenth of a second for a keystroke.. Way to much to effort..
You just milked his pidgeon
haha what a milkyminer
EVE players would get angry if they knew the meaning of that word. If you want nice and clean pvp with players that has honor then you playing the wrong game my man. Easy kills and hoeing on kill mails is what most eve players want. I mean if PVP would require skills and talent then 99% of eve players would quit.
They whine on the forums
EVE is all about true skills. Only a truly skilled person could lose 245bn ISK worth of implants in a shuttle whilst the average pleb player thinks it a big event to lose a shuttle carrying a 1mn Civilian Afterburner.
As opposed to in an eagle?
PvP happened on a PvP game. I won’t be donating to his go fund me.
He lost a Marauder. He’ll buy a new one and keep streaming. Life goes on.
So? Doesn’t matter. He’ll buy a new ship.
He is curently suffering from PTSD due to the loss of his blingy ship..
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.