No local and Corp chat

that support post - is completely useless… I am getting this every time i launch the game - I close the message click connect and it goes in straight away… CCP have bolloxed the code somewhere and are refusing to admit this is a new feature they have added (known to others as a bug/cock up/Bad Code) All ways of making sure that our money is going to waste… at least a week now where we have been unable to safely cover some of our in game costs, etc. Lag so bad you could be on dial up if you hit a populated system, and general absolutely no way for us to enjoy our favourite spreadsheet application…
At least we can still skill train for those ships we wont be able to fly with any ease

1 Like

Hello,

Just to add myself to this conversation.
I am also facing those two issues with login and with the chat. Those problems seem to be intermitten and not constant so far. Well, the chat is constant, not working at all…

With regards,

1 Like

Same two issues… when logging in… and when tries to open chat channels.

1 Like

Same chat issues as well. Logging in is not automatic, but heck, least we can get in. Also, found out last night (when I did have chat) that it was not working correctly, In our KS, we had 19 pilots, however, only 3 were showing up in local.

1 Like

Chat is still jacked up. No chats none, local, corp, alliance, personal, bombers bar, nothing…

ipconfig/release renew has reestablished my local and chat in game, although same issue to connect twice here, mbe you could try it

Add me to the list… Have not played in a while, logged in and it errors out with every attempt to login to chat and I am constantly losing connections to the server.

for those who never did this press -> window key+R -> type “cmd” in new window type ->ipconfig/release -> wait a bit then type ipconfig/renew

Hi guys,

I had the same thing of the chat not loading and getting the error message of the port being blocked. I tried typing a message in local and immediatly after pressing send - the channels came up. either coincidence or it works, please test. i tried logging back out and in afterwards and the channels were still active.

Ari

Didn’t work. Thanks for the attempt tho.

Didn’t work, thanks for the attempt tho.

Can not connect to local chat Chat

no one tried to reset their ip cos it did work for me although in game i see channel disconnecting and reconnecting often

Same issue too…!

Yep was fine on this account until yesterday, today no chat channels and bs about not being able to connect to chat server. game loads and runs etc didn’t see ddos issues from last week here in uk think that was all USA or total bs. Get your ■■■■ together ccp. im one of the few still running omega account and why? fked if I know. I;m a dumb ass I guess.

Plus this message “Please ensure that this port isn’t blocked.Retry?” fk off, like I know how to block a port you kb heads. Thanks for putting the issue right back on us CCP you shady pr***s.

1 Like

Same problem since 2 days…
I can’t kill my war targets if I can’t see them in local !
Just block these ■■■■■■■ ddos attack from their ip !

My main account yesterday, logged in , no issues . My Alt, no chat.

Today, both accounts no chat (although they can log in, lol)

Folks, we are all in the same boat. CCP is not reading the forums and laughing at us, Ohhhh look, someone else that can’t get in.

They are as tired of this as we are. Yes, we pay for this game. They know that! We are paying their salaries. They want us ALL to be able to login, to site at a Jita undock and take out war targets. They want us to log in and mine our hearts out. They want us to be able to see the local intel channels and go, ok, dock up our shiney toys, neuts in bound.

Heck, they may even up open a Thera WH in a system with a dozen Rorq’s, 2 dozen other mining ships and sit back and watch the mayhem.

The point is, they know there are problems, they will get them fixed. Will they compensate us? Probably, could be free skill points, who knows. Let’s give them a chance to get this fixed, then worry about compensating us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.