No reason to play, bye to all

1 Like

Well, always a sad thing to see a player leave.

Like @TYRANNATOR_I1I said, don’t biomass your character or give any of your stuff away, just remember your password account info and when you get some free time to burn, you can jump right back in and hopefully fly wingman with a mentor.

5 Likes

Maybe when you get older you will grow a pair :rofl:

Good riddance.

I hope they put that on your tombstone. :worried:

1 Like

Why are you wasting your time to post then?

Eve will be around forever.
So if you eber come back it will still be here waiting. Maybe if you watch some youtube videos or hear something huge in the news you may come back. I think Eve has a certain age it appeals to, so maybe it just takes some time, also quiting eve seems to be a normal part of the process i have quit several times. but i came back. take care out there.

4 Likes

well said

I care hardly care about that being dead, can I?

Topic Moved to Out of Pod Experience

1 Like

In spite of all the comments that have been very rude, I wish you all the best and best wishes.

2 Likes

You really righting this to let as know? Or you want as to make change your mind? I play just from 2 to 6 h in months and not earning ISK for Plex but I’m happy all that small time in it.
Good luck for you Man. All best wishes.

So today Google decided this thread was interesting. A thread about people leaving. It’s not interesting, it’s a fact. You did the right thing. There are more interesting games out right now than EVE. Good time to take a break. A lot of players did. Godspeed!

No balls (jk)

Why is it that people must announce they’re quitting before they quit? (rhetorical question)

3 Likes

This game does take some hardcore investment to learn how to play and play well. Wish you the best in rl and remember to take time out for yourself in the midst of the madness. o7

1 Like

Join our wormhole Corp, we will help you grow balls.

He doesn’t have anything, hence the out of pod experience :skull:

Gratz on winning eve

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.