No reason to play, bye to all

I have no reason to play the game, althought I liked it.

Why? Because can’t learn the game, don’t have the time for it. Second that you all think that people who decide to leave “don’t have balls”. Not a decent thing to be said.

8 Likes

Perfectly reasonable position to hold. It’s just for fun but there are certainly things that can be fun-ner.

That’s a bit of stab for me - I don’t really have the time either, but still play. Oops! So, I salute you sir/ madam, in biting the bullet and taking off to do things that are more worthy of your time.

2 Likes

Why would you throw that at ALL, there are those where your sentiment would apply but don’t label me as such that’s shows disregard for other’s and probably why you are leaving, generally an unhappy person will find fault in everything and find satisfaction in nothing.

2 Likes

Ok, valid reason. Thanks for sharing and GL…

See ya, you won’t be missed!

4 Likes

OK,can i have your stuff?

4 Likes

I think the main problem is that you can’t be bothered to learn it. You do 1 day in FW, then a couple of weeks in an NPC corp and decide you can’t do it as there is no “instant reward”. Go play Candy Crush or something. I would have had some sympathy for you but with the tone of your post you don’t deserve it imo.

4 Likes

Children these days…

1 Like

“You have no balls”
-CCP CEO Hilmar

3 Likes

Good luck, capsuleer.

Godspeed. o7

2 Likes

Auch! That was cold… ice cold!

Auch! He must have felt that like a hit in the balls… if he had balls!

1 Like

RL first dude, no one will ever say that you don’t have balls if you leave, unless you come here and start whining about how mean and evil Eve players are… Good luck and good bye.

3 Likes

Epic.

Contract me all your stuff before you leave

Error: Balls not detected

3 Likes

seen this before, you’ll return later and stay :wink: until then, best of luck o7

4 Likes

Man, that sucks. It’s actually a legit reason.
Please make sure your busy-Life doesn’t get to define and dictate the rest of it.

1 Like

Bro, do nothing just let your account expire and it will stay in alpha mode for whenever you want to peek into this wonderful rabbit hole again​:joy: wishing you all the best​:+1::rocket:

5 Likes

Do people research games before downloading anymore? I’ve always said this is the best mmo I’ve ever played, however, I also realize I can’t recommend it to everyone. Sounds to me like you were expecting something else.

Word of advice - check out a game, YouTube vids, Twitch, forums, actual players, etc, before trying it out. This game isn’t hard to learn, it’s hard to master…big difference.

7 Likes