No relaxed Mining = Many less players?

For a Veteran who has a spine and functioning brain, the safest mining is in a nullsec alliance under the protection of a cap umbrella. But that would require you to leave your safe little comfort zone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. In Low sec you have easy access to high sec, and no covert cloaks. Maybe less boosters, but higher chance of T2 crystals.

And… independence.

1 Like

The word “relaxed” does not belong in Eve.

2 Likes

Maybe yes in high sec.

In the future, new users not belong to Eve,neither.

1 Like

I see the confusion. New players don’t need a relaxed Eve, it would be a dishonest exeperience. There was nothing relaxing when I started and yet here I am years later.

1 Like

Nice. I sure is the same line of action CCP follow when do Trig incursion in Couster.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re even talking about.

Mining is fine as it is. Not asking for ‘more relaxed mining’. They just need to stop adding strong random gank npcs in hi-sec. There is enough of that coming from player ganking as it is.

5 Likes

Would you care if ganking would be made impossible and all the gankers would stop playing&paying?

Yeah. Because gankers are more imprdectivble than Trig recon squads. I can know the habits and region of the atacker/gankers, and adapt. But the recon squads are GANKERS without penalty, with infinity time, in any place, and no really counter attack if you are deaf (as example).

The problems is more related with the idea of some players here are not playing “space invaders” where the speed of the waves increases and number is io}iinfinite. You got to a moment cant have the computer reflexes, and you need Sleep. Some people are interested here in PVP as gankers. The trigs are in all system, more danger than players, no concord action, and when a game look as no recompenses, you seek a safer place. Example. Many of my friends, and me, move to lowsec to mine Jaspet insead Plagioclase. Three jumps distance.

1 Like

So with more miners leaving because they can’t be bothered to pay attention, profit goes to those that do. Thank you.

2 Likes

Isk dont matter. And real world profit go with the ones with go.

1 Like

Anyway remember what happen to ultima online when they create a new shard for PVE … near all the people change shard.

Mining permits are a scam.

1 Like

Have CCP made any mention of starting up a PvE server?

If not, can you explain how your comment is in any way relevant?

3 Likes

No.

Because the people who stay here, remmeber that. Ultima Online Was online before Eve, and the first game with “one shard”. When the kill of Lord British, the need of second shard was obvious.

Is relevant because can be a sucess case of a PVP game who go to PVE without problems. Or maybe other example, WOW was in a beginning realm specific ruleset , pve, PVP, RP, and now PVP is only for specific regions of game in retail. The idea is, maybe making shard for CRABS can be good for these games, because a PVP only blackout Null sec was a mistake.

1 Like

Ah I see, so you’re just wishful thinking then?

2 Likes

No. You are putting things out of context. as i say in the header “I think the problem is many people seek EVE as relaxed mining” And Eve is lossing these characters/players, they need restore blackout because Eve cant survive with relaxed miners.

And in high sec is stupid.

2 Likes

I’m not setting any context here, just asking you questions based on the context you are setting, which tbh seems a little confused.

1 Like

What’s confusing is how you and all the other naysayers here keep dissecting and picking out little bits of a statement which you then try to turn into a big deal.

This really wasn’t the buff you think it was.
Nearly all moons run at a loss.

this has been happening for a quite a long time as the player based changed. anything PVE wise is all being multibox as players want to solo it for max isk. I even seen people multibox pvp when a corp i was in took a 22 man fleet vs a guy with 5 alts and lost horribly.

I had people in my channel complain at how they were having issues doing things like 3 frig abyssals solo and refused any help to make a fleet because “muh loots”.

I made a alt and put it in a mining corp and corp ops is just everyone showing up and going afk mining and transporting their own ore, not even any actual team work as there is no difference between being apart of the mining op and just mining by yourself anyways.

People complain that missions are taking too long but refuse to fleet even when they can keep standings and lp because “muh isk will be split” or die to burners as they refuse to fleet.

2 Likes