Noone left to play - impression and reasons of/for decreasing player numbers

I wish I could but your trolling is really wrecking my peaceful reading of the forums.

2 Likes

OH. I’m sorry. I will block you so you don’t have to suffer my presence.

Also, I support this 100%

Its not funny to pretent you are suffering these things when you arent.

And this forum is not the place for them if you are.

You should stop.

Please do.

I dislike people who pretent to be mentally ill while being clearly an emotionally stunted child who, when failing at a video game, takes their unhappiness into the public to have their temper tantrum.

Okay then … but don’t assume I, or others here, can’t imagine.
You’re, in fact, not alone. Plenty here have serious issues.
Many don’t mention them or are, apparently, unaware of them.

Thank you for your openness.
You’re doing it right.

Still … this nagging feeling in my brain when someone casually mentions it…

Know that the end of the road is not filled with sadness …
… but calm realization.

So in case you catch yourself calmly realizing that killing yourself is actually a logical, great idea …
… remember me telling you “I told you so.” …
… and you don’t me to be right … right? :slight_smile:

Take care!

*tucks away the real life again*

Asshole.

1 Like

So why are you in EVE, then? I get that you can if you want to and everything, but like a person with a heart condition riding a roller coaster, some things just aren’t recommended.

1 Like

Or maybe it’s folks who are ‘promised a sandbox, where you can play the way you like’ and the PVP folks trying to tell them “You are playing -WRONG-”?

CCP chose a botting minority, they tasted a game without bots in black out but shrieked at the inevitable 1/4 losses & showed zero patience or encouragement of the pick up.

I understand what you’re saying and you’re not wrong.

I’m only playing because I love space games and interacting with people, even if sometimes it hurts.
Also, I love sandbox open-worlds and thought I could play EVE as it’s advertised “…A vast universe” with opportunities for all sorts of gameplays and adventures.

I didn’t know that the company who owns EVE has its fat fingers everywhere in the game to force players to do this or decide that… I thought it was a sanbox but all I see is the box, no sand.

If I’m too bothersome, I have no problem with CCP banning me from the game or/and the forum, I know I’m not “normal” so I’d get over it and would play another space game.
I’m trying to get into Elite Dangerous right now.
But you would concede that it’s very different from EVE.

I like playing EVE, even in my little corvette as an Alpha I find interesting things to do.
I flew to nullsec couple days ago. I did some exploration and mining and learned a few other things about npc corporations.
I will see what kind of trouble I can get myself into and I’m only flying something that I can afford.

The only reason I haven’t offed mysel is because I know God is watching and is helping.
I’m not allowed to take “my own life” because it’s not mine. It was lended to me to be alive so that I could learn to be a good person and help my fellow human beings.
If I do the irreparable, I know it’s like spitting in God’s face and I would never ever do that.

1 Like

We’re not saying you’re playing it wrong, we’re saying that you can’t demand the creator of the sandbox to make it impossible for others to kick in your sandcastles. If you want to build a sandcastle then I can come over and kick it in and there is no “no you are not allowed to do this because I don’t like my sand castle being kicked in”. A sandbox is about as little as GAME rules as possible so the PLAYERS find their own thing.

You’re misusing, or misunderstanding, the term sandbox.

“We have already reviewed this post and determined it doesn’t need to be flagged.”

Drink the koolaid and keep subscribing.

I don’t believe a word of it…

1 Like

Emerging from eternity is consciousness. And to eternity it returns. Meanwhile, what happens between emergence and return, is yours to experience and share. :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m not the one telling folks who don’t want to PVP that their choice is invalid, now am I?

These forums are not an appropriate place for discussion of mental illness, suicide or whatever other multidimensional trolling was happening here. Consider this a warning for all involved.

Thread locked.

1 Like