Noone left to play - impression and reasons of/for decreasing player numbers

I think their intention was to remove isk liquidity from what I get in the dev blog. Theres too much isk in the game, it probably hurts the profits from subs or plex if there is too much. Its a business at the end of the day. Throw the changes into a spreadsheet asuming ccp is your business and it makes sense.

A broke CCP means no game. Suck it up

your right, it’s usually “you suck” “EVE doesn’t need you” "You are playing “WRONG”

1 Like

You forgot the “F-ck Off”, very important the “F-ck Off”, it’s like the punchline in a joke, their comment isn’t complete until they add that.

He didn’t forget :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We take our inspiration from Gordon Ramsay.

2 Likes

@GloriousDeath - Why do you care if someone says things to you? Surely you’ve been cussed at before?

2 Likes

It’s a battle of the sane people who understand that not everything can go their way in order for a game to be healthy and the people who always want more, for less effort and with more safety. They want to be “left alone to grind” in an MMO, and specifically this MMO that is pretty much about interaction.

They’ll stamp their feet, rage, cry and use weird :logic: like all the SJW videos you’ve ever seen on the interwebs in the last few years combined, hoping that this will make it happen. And the sane people, on both sides of the “fence”, just shake their heads go “please stop”.

This isn’t “PVE players vs PVP players”, this is “screeching autists who can’t deal with others affecting their gameplay vs people who accept and agree to interact in an MMO, both in positive as negative ways”.

2 Likes

Why do you ASSume I care ?

May I still post in here? Thank you.

WoW :star_struck: You’re SO intelligent I feel like kneeling before you and kissing your feet.

You sound like every other passive aggressive carebear ever. It’s really funny and it’s what keeps us going.

I’m glad you appreciate. At least you’re not cussing at me. That’s improvement.

Because you certainly seem to fit the pattern of yet another that might. Your response shows I was correct in that.
I had hopes you might take to EvE (which is why I offered you ships - not something I do frequently) but I see you have quickly chosen the well-worn path of the EvE malcontent. That is what I find unfortunate.

Well since you bring it it up - wish you wouldn’t actually.

I thought so.
Unfortunately for you you’re not CSM or a dev so feck off.

Quit acting like Mother Theresa. She was one of a kind.

Uh-huh…figures…seen a bunch of your type come and go…bye.

btw - CSM don’t moderate forums or otherwise ban people, sorry.

1 Like

WoW I’m turning into a real PvPer forum keyboard-warrior… Next thing I know I’d be kissing CCP’s arse :sweat_smile:

Ooooh I’m wrong, I guess all I have to do is kill myself now :rofl:

She was a huge asshole, actually.

Okay now I have to step away from my character for a bit.

Real talk.

People who casually talk about killing themselves more often than not are suicidal depressives. No kidding. No exaggeration. There’s a reason why people rarely use such words. It’s that they wouldn’t ever think of it. There’s a reason why specific other people, who use these words, think of them and casually use them as if they meant nothing.

If you write stuff like this …
… it can … will … happen that someone reports you (could be an ISD as well)
… that CCP contacts their local police …
… hands them all your data … (IP, name if they can, facebook, whatever helps identifying you)
… who then contact your local police …
… who will figure out who you are and where you live …
… and then come visit you.

Not only that, they will take you and put you in front of a psychologist …
… who will then determine if you’re okay or in danger of killing yourself.

So unless you really are a suicidal depressive person …
… I suggest you stop writing stuff like this.

3 Likes

How about grow up?

Don’t bother.

I am manic-depressive, paranoid and borderline zchizophrenic. I wake in the middle of the night with panic attacks where my blood pressure goes through the roof.
I’ve had a harder life than you could imagine.
Local police know me well. I have no problems with them and are aware that I’m seen by psychiatrists and a crew of doctors and social workers who come to my home to help me.
I have been eveluated already and am being treated.

If CCP wants to undertake the procedure you’ve mentioned they’re more than welcome. They would only waste their time.

1 Like

How about you let go of my balls and pretend I don’t exist?