Technical, off-topic
Asgidur Hurtini:
Sit the ■■■■ down and pay the tech debit first. We still have industry window freezing the UI to load the jobs, and it’s pure bad code, it freezes with 0 or N jobs. Same goes for the logs.
While I totally understand this problem is hard to fix in UI, it’s there for some years now… (I play on Wine, if it does not occur on Windows, just correct me).
UI doesn’t freeze. It just takes time to populate window with data, same way how searching takes some time. If UI freezes on your machine, try a fresh install.
I raised a ticket with Support, who have been brilliant in helping me with this issue. They assisted me in using some tools to send them some data, recorded while I was experiencing the lag and freezing.
The solution was to delete the %LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE\ folders (be aware, doing this clears the cache and all in-game settings). I performed another fresh install of the game at the same time, to cover everything. Upon logging back in, the lag and issues I were having are completely resolved.