November Release - General Feedback

If you think having a Killboard record makes you a leet player, then you’re sadly mistaken.

5 Likes

that is your mistake, you expect favorable things from CCP to you. CCP only works for CCP not for you or me.

nah, CCP are cool man.

They will sort it. …Might take them ten years but they will sort it.

Why not have all damage graphs just follow the Language direction? or make it a toggle preference choice?

1 Like

Nowhere did I say that, I swear some of you people just can’t comprehend what’s actually written.

1 Like

This is still an issue. Why does the market still expand all the categories in the Categories view when you look something up? This is not better UI experience, it is hideous because it makes the entire thing less comprehensible. If you want to go to a specific point in the category view, there is already a button for that. Now CCP wasted another few of their oh so precious and scarce dev hours to implement yet another button to collapse the mess that searching items creates and which is completely unnecessary.

1 Like

I wrote on SISI forums about the way it’s implemented. There needs to be a general button, the way it is now there is a button for every main tree and it doesn’t really fix the issue, problem remains.

it was too much fun for those of us without massive combat skills to paint and neut attackers from the fort.

How come the Eve Launcher doesn’t port back to the main monitor if a second monitor happens to die (while running dual monitor, of course.).

2 Likes

Why a Venture can fit Industrial Cyno but Prospect and Endurance can’t? It’s not consistent with T2 Industrials being able to fit one. Guess it’s one more thing CCP forgot to add.

2 Likes

because it’s not necessary?

And why it is necessary on Blockade Runners and Deep Space Transports?

Because the original design called for all Industrial transport ships to have access to them. Industrialist complained that the options were inconvenient so they added the venture as a super cheap throw away option.

Naw, its just another way of removing forms of asset safety by stealth.

Wasn’t there a big speech recently by CCP Rise about this? Are we surprised the outcome is almost the reverse?

1 Like

Removal of the covert cyno from the prospect in exchange for an industrial cyno would be a blessing.

Rather than giving it another purpose it was never intended to fill, a better soluteion would just removed the covert cyno in exchange for something closer to purpose–make it immune from Dscan.

2 Likes

Have you fallen to the bait Prospect too many times? :scream: Would bait Cranes be less scary?

No, I usually ruin their day with a shitty breacher and a well placed mobile disruption bubble. Its one of the reasons I have so much distain for the hot dropping crowd, most of them go on about how they’re trying to remove stupidity from the game and hunting whales that are AFK farm bots, yet many of these 31337 hunters can’t be bothered to warp to celestials and just got gate to gate.

Their either cyno in their blops team ( the cyno fuel alone makes the loss of a breacher an ISK positive win ) or the prospect slowly gets ground down with drones and rockets.

Eve used to have actual fights, nowadays it seems to only happen as part of organised content, or its a blob fest. Doesn’t matter if its a dreadbomb/super drop or a bunch of bridged black ops, its a sea of kitey nano crap or seal clubbing gank.

2 Likes

latest notes
Patch Notes For November 2019 Release - 2019-11-21.1
Released On Thursday, November 21th 2019

21st not 21th.

2 Likes