November Release - General Feedback

I propose an automated system, a forum bot hooked to an in-game bot, which when detect someone writing they quit EVE on the forums it automatically and instantly erases their stuff from the database, irrevocably, all their accounts. :dealwithitparrot:

3 Likes

@Uriel_the_Flame for CSM!

1 Like

Don’t, I would be the most corrupt CSM ever. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean yes /me for CSM! :smiling_imp:

Edit: And yes I know the competition is quite high there in this regard. :wink:

2 Likes

I like the color combination on the character log in screen. While I have never complained about some of the prior color combinations/backgrounds for the character selection interface, I like this combination enough to compliment it.

Well done.

6 Likes

Really? with that killboard you think you know how to pvp?

honestly, you just look like a child repeating what other people said; why dont you go get a clue before setting your mouth to autorepeat…

enjoy your blobs carebear :slight_smile:

That would require logging in, theres a wh somewhere with my stuff in it - if someone finds it and kills a citadel they are welcome to it; but im not logging in.

Oddly you should be thinking that if there is too much, then there is a very real issue; perhaps math is not your strongpoint… or problem solving… or maybe even tying your shoelaces…

So there’s even more survivor bias?

I wouldn’t say it was perfect because each bar depleted in the wrong direction even though the bars themselves were ordered more intuitively. Now it’s really poor.

1 Like

Stacking-bug in containers

6 Likes

To everyone that has posted a complaint here…
What do you expect of CCP?
A new big influx of players equals a new big influx of money for CCP. They know you angry ones will just adapt to whatever garbage they put you through because let’s face it, where else are you going to go for your “space nerd fix”. They will eventually teach the Koreans to read drone dmg from left to right, but for right now lets make it easy on them by make it intuitive for them. We, the old english speaking, left to right reading players will find a way to adapt to that. As for all the other uncalled for changes and nerfs happening, it has to do more with stirring the pot than actual content generation. So don’t worry about it and remember this… The day you cant take it anymore (CCP dumb changes) JUST QUIT, biomass all your characters and quit, because in the end, the game is gonna change in the direction of the money flow, whether you whine about it or not that is the nature of capitalism.
THE END.

1 Like

We expect CCP to fix what’s broken and not mess with stuff that’s not broken.

3 Likes

lulz, not like your killboard shows much in the way of skill. The difference is I’ve been playing for about a year, what’s you excuse after 12 years? Either quit the game or stop crying, plenty of fun out there to be had.

If you think having a Killboard record makes you a leet player, then you’re sadly mistaken.

5 Likes

that is your mistake, you expect favorable things from CCP to you. CCP only works for CCP not for you or me.

nah, CCP are cool man.

They will sort it. …Might take them ten years but they will sort it.

Why not have all damage graphs just follow the Language direction? or make it a toggle preference choice?

1 Like

Nowhere did I say that, I swear some of you people just can’t comprehend what’s actually written.

1 Like

This is still an issue. Why does the market still expand all the categories in the Categories view when you look something up? This is not better UI experience, it is hideous because it makes the entire thing less comprehensible. If you want to go to a specific point in the category view, there is already a button for that. Now CCP wasted another few of their oh so precious and scarce dev hours to implement yet another button to collapse the mess that searching items creates and which is completely unnecessary.

1 Like

I wrote on SISI forums about the way it’s implemented. There needs to be a general button, the way it is now there is a button for every main tree and it doesn’t really fix the issue, problem remains.