November Release - Known Issues

Guys, what was the problem with the chat windows? Why did they increase everyone by force? For our convenience, really? For my convenience, I myself could enlarge this window as needed and when needed. What nonsense are you doing again?

6 Likes
Expanded the Chat Window so that you can see many more messages by default

You’re not exapanded it, you’ve increased the minimum window size! Now we can’t decrease chat size forcing it to take unnecessary screen space! Please revert it back and change default window size not the minimum size.

9 Likes

This was unintentional, we’re working on a fix, sorry for the inconvenience!

Update: Fix is in, we’ll be deploying it at the earliest convenience (hopefully tomorrow but if not it will be Thursday)

7 Likes

After DT I can’t see coporate owned BPC’s on citadel in next system.

2 Likes

Same issue, works fine if you dock in that citadel but you can’t interact with blueprints remotely (ie to start industry jobs).

Corporate blueprints in NPC stations are still visible.

2 Likes

Confirmed, the blueprints tab fails to load, if it contains remote blueprints, which are located in a container. We are working on a fix. Very sorry for the inconveniences.

5 Likes

pro tip: to see more messages in chat you should grab it at the top and drag it up, then grab middle line that goes between chat and members and move it to the right.

upd: no, I don’t need bigger chat windows, there more important stuff to place on my screen. I just removed few windows just to see my capacitor and shields (no, if I drag it I won’t be able to see modules)

2 Likes

New issue:

Selected item window is now much wider than before. If you set it back to how it was before, it doesn’t save. Every time you undock the selected item window defaults back to being wide again. It refuses to save the size you change it to.

2 Likes

New issue:

Watch lists now show states from right to left and not left to right. Shields are now the far right instead of the left box.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, this is an unintended side effect of today’s default size changes. We’re working on a fix for it!

3 Likes

If only we had a seperate server to test patches before release…

4 Likes

can someone EXPLAIN me the LOGIC of making local window wider ?

1 Like

No logic, just a missed bug, fix is on the way.

6 Likes

WORKAROUND for the Industry Window bug: Select a specific Structure in the drop down menu and it works fine; it’s only “All Facilities” that is bugged.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Nope – Remote Industry is still broken for me.

Works fine from another station/structure or even in space, as long as I am in the same system. But once through the jump gate I get the “The item is no longer within your reach” message, even after re-selecting the specific structure, and even though the structure is listed in Facilities when filtered by “within skill range”. And, of course, previously unavailable BPs held in the system I’ve just jumped into are now available…

3 Likes

It also fails to do that if the BPs are in a container in a structure.

3 Likes

it seems that the query isnt working. looking inside containers now requires take access wich should not be the case.

hope they fix this soon. alot of angry corp members now. oh well

2 Likes

I can’t do industry at all with just my personal stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

Why are abyssal modules only 1 m³ big?

1 Like