November Release - Known Issues

It also fails to do that if the BPs are in a container in a structure.

3 Likes

it seems that the query isnt working. looking inside containers now requires take access wich should not be the case.

hope they fix this soon. alot of angry corp members now. oh well

2 Likes

I can’t do industry at all with just my personal stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

Why are abyssal modules only 1 mÂł big?

1 Like

When trying to make a private contract pilot names aren’t found that exist. even copy pasting/dragging them into the name list don’t work. Tried it on my alts aswell as on corp members.

trying to search for a pilot name in a chat window doesn’t work either

2 Likes

Huh. See, I was getting the “item is not longer in reach” error even for other structures in system, and selecting fixed it. I haven’t tried other systems because all of my industry is in one NullSec system.

1 Like

Search is broken. Quick Search, P&P, contracts, auto linking, all search functions do not yield any results whatsoever.

4 Likes

There is something wrong with the autolink option…as in it doesn’t work at all now. If I type and highlight, it won’t do anything, but if I drag from information box, it works fine.

2 Likes

Yup can confirm search and autolink are broken.

Seeing all the issues with this patch one wonders: Why test things on the test server before deployment when it is simpler to just deploy a broken patch instead… CCP_Logic :thinking:

1 Like

Can also confirm search and autolink are broken.

1 Like

Older bug (but still present):

1. Open your character sheet,
  2. Select Interactions tab.
  3. Select Standing tab under interactions,
  4. Select security tab under interactions (or any other) and you can no longer select the standings tab
1 Like

Drop blueprints from the content of a container in your Personal Assets also work.

Yeah, but I’ve got 15 industry characters in a personal alt-corp and thousands of BPCs, so that’s not a workable solution.

I am unable to see any BPOs in Corp container. I only get an “Access Denied” message. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

And now another issue just in: Weapons don’t cycle. The cycle animation is gone and weapons don’t keep firing. I have shot 15 rounds at a player created thing and have not received a weapon timer either.

1 Like

drone hp is structure on the left now and shields on the right

This is on purpose, it’s in the patch notes.

was looting mission wrecks using the MTU tonight , i scooped the MTU , it created the cargo container with the loot in it , i bookmarked , returned to station for hauler , warped back and opened cargo container , i hit the loot all button and all the loot vanished …
It did not appear in the ship cargo hold , the cargo container popped as normal .
Relogging cleared the issue (all loot appeared in cargo hold afterwards…
Just putting it out here for you guys to check out .

1 Like

All of these things should have been caught by automated tests before deployment, and are very annoying. Well done.

2 Likes

I removed all the containers from every Corp hangar in Eve for my alt corp and still can’t select my science sotiyo to start jobs.

But was able to start jobs remotely using the " All facilities " drop down.

Just wanted to say something something since there is an issue above and beyond bpos/Bpcs in cans.

1 Like