NPC characters and CCP

Oh noes! Don’t deplore me! Please! I beg you! :laughing:

btw / fyi - I don’t flag posts just because I might not like them. You should probably be a bit concerned about your paranoia there, friend.

Well, it helps when you state your opinions as if they were facts.

Solid garbage is easier to clean up…

–Tidy Gadget

You claim to want to make EvE better and bring in new players. Yet, you are always such a downer. It is rather unbecoming. I suggest you rethink your strategy.

1 Like

One just can answer to the answers given.

And if the replies are just,well let’s call it not bright as a star you HAVE to answer in the same manner :slight_smile:

I have seen no,not a single answer by anyone that let me seriously think “hm,maybe he’s right and i should rethink”,they were all given in the “all is alright as it is and YOU,the one who want to change something about MY(pretty selfcentered) game are a troll or simply too dump to see the benefits MY game gives to you” manner…

And i refuse to be teached or influenced in that way…

It only reinforces me in the view that i am right and they are wrong because why should they insult me if i would have no point here that they fear could lead to a change they don’t want?

Well let me be a “troll”.

I know that my reputation was made by people that fear ANY change and inconvinience about THEIR game and so they fight for a no-change with claws and teeth.
One must know what you fight to fight it…

And no,i will NOT step back…

It shows.

1 Like

It takes one to know one :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.