NPC characters and CCP

Your “that” is so specific, I must ask: What voice on reddit?

Hmhmhm.

Movement of mouth/lips can be syncronised with the written text, though they now have the tech to also do it in real time with an actual mouth. But still, using a Speech API saves on cutting down byte size of the whole feature.

EVE only has official support for Windows and Mac, right?

Oh sorry, those videos they make on the ask reddit forums they use an automated voice which is recorded from some guy’s real voice reading all the most upvoted comments people make as response to whatever question/topic the video focused on from the forum… I guess the voice isn’t on the forums themselves. Also I would hope they use one more like the old AI voice than that cheery dude. :joy:

Hey! Your shields are going down…dude… (you would have to seen the videos to imagine how he would sound but I know some people know what I am talking about)

Youtube askreddit if you’ve never seen I guess…some of them are pretty horrible topics, but he always tell them with such positive enthusiasm… :rofl:

I am not so worried about the mouth movement thing, they can just be very non specific about that and I am talking mostly about notifications not actually having AURA’s face pop up on the screen every time something happens you have set to voice notification.

I am just talking about the AI not multiple NPCs like agents and otherwise.

2 Likes

Guys we all know this game will not see 2025…

The lemon will be pressed out of juice for maybe 1 year(end of 2021) and from this day on the support will be minimal and the staff of ccp will work for pearl abyss mainly…

I bet it’s like this for about 50% of the staff even now…there is no other explanation for the loss of quality of every “content” and the myriad of small bugs and other things nobody at ccp seems to care about…

Why should they care…they don’t work on the game…

All that CCP announces are just treats that should keep the poeple on the server as long as possible(until the last one realizes what is REALLY going on with CCP and the game)…

From the moment the player count reaches a number that Pearl Abyss has choosen the game goes into minimum maintenance mode and will die slowly…

I’m sorry but there is no hope…

And yes…this time the game will really die…

Durobalos is dealt with:

sic semper trollis!

2 Likes

This is all you can do…complain and declare opinions and statements you don’t like to troll and fake news…and certainly flag it as “inappropiate”…

Please call your hero donald and ask him how this is done right because YOU fail so hard at it…

I would deplore you but i have better things to do…

Oh noes! Don’t deplore me! Please! I beg you! :laughing:

btw / fyi - I don’t flag posts just because I might not like them. You should probably be a bit concerned about your paranoia there, friend.

Well, it helps when you state your opinions as if they were facts.

Solid garbage is easier to clean up…

–Tidy Gadget

You claim to want to make EvE better and bring in new players. Yet, you are always such a downer. It is rather unbecoming. I suggest you rethink your strategy.

1 Like

One just can answer to the answers given.

And if the replies are just,well let’s call it not bright as a star you HAVE to answer in the same manner :slight_smile:

I have seen no,not a single answer by anyone that let me seriously think “hm,maybe he’s right and i should rethink”,they were all given in the “all is alright as it is and YOU,the one who want to change something about MY(pretty selfcentered) game are a troll or simply too dump to see the benefits MY game gives to you” manner…

And i refuse to be teached or influenced in that way…

It only reinforces me in the view that i am right and they are wrong because why should they insult me if i would have no point here that they fear could lead to a change they don’t want?

Well let me be a “troll”.

I know that my reputation was made by people that fear ANY change and inconvinience about THEIR game and so they fight for a no-change with claws and teeth.
One must know what you fight to fight it…

And no,i will NOT step back…

It shows.

1 Like

It takes one to know one :slight_smile: