NPC roles in New Eden

(Nikolai Winthorpe) #1

I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks now. When I first started playing I noticed a lot of these stations had names similar to real world “departments” like customs and whatnot. I was watching tutorial videos and one of them, “planetary interactions” I believe, mentioned having your things go through the customs station. Up until this moment I thought these “titles” where mearly flavor or immersion decoration. So I’m hoping someone has made or knows where I can find more information about the different types of stations and how they interact with the world. Thanks guys.

(Brock Khans) #2

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/NPC_Corporations May offer some information.

As far as services rendered by NPC Corporations, they have whats called LP stores https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/NPC_Corporations#Loyalty_Point_Stores where they sell special items that you use currency called Loyalty Points for, which is a reward from doing missions for said corporation.

All NPC stations allow anyone to dock at them, and offer most the basic services. Clonebay/Repair service are not at all NPC stations.

(Nikolai Winthorpe) #3

What is imperial shipment storage? Because the description talks about providing storage for corporations or something like that. But doesn’t every station have the ability to act as a relay for a Corp? That’s what I’m asking. I know about agents and LP but what I really wanna know is, do these places like the aforementioned ACTUALLY do things or is it just a flavor title?

(Brock Khans) #4

Just a fancy title/name

(Nikolai Winthorpe) #5

Fancy names and titles to give you an idea of what types of missions and/or agents are likely to be there?

(Brock Khans) #6

To my knowledge all NPC corporations have all the agent types (mining, hauling, security)

(Nikolai Winthorpe) #7

I was hoping that there was some actual structure to them. But oh well. Thanks for the info

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.