Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

I have returned from briefly playing in 2010, so while that might make you think i am a more older experienced player I still had alot to learn and do.
I am familiar with WHS, Thera, 0.0, but by no means am a seasoned experiened pvp pilot.

What I am looking for is a corp that is in null sec / WH space who also operate in low sec.

Let me be clear I have cruiser leveled ships so right now in EVE I need to be with peopel who are in low sec to do escalations and ratting. I do not have the money or skills to go further up yet, unless with a group, so right now I am looking for low sec corps.

I currently have a corp, they are great, but they only operate in high sec and null sec, so i need a corp who have a population of people in low sec to do ratting of refuges
dens hidden dens etc, things at the cruiser level.

Ideally i would want to be with a corp that splits loot based off of who was there, and if there was a salvager with mtu that would be perfect.
I dont neeed a huge corp but even if theres 2-8 people willing to play in low sec for this reason, to farm and rat, i would be interested.

thank you. and please feel free to shoot me a mail or conversation on eve! mBlandizzi

UMAH is in a growing phase and that’s exacly where we want to be! Be part of us, get new friends, mine one day and blow something up the other! (… or get blown up) :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply:
mBlandizzi
Sorry, we have not much /any operations within Low Sec I’m afraid :-/ Escelations aswell very rare doings. I hope you have already found a corp that matches your needs mate <3

Read the top post, if it might be something for you, reach out :slight_smile: I’m in Umah_Pub ingame, or get my discord details there and lets take a chat on discord.

o/

Recruiting able pilots to join our community!

Seek us up o/ We need pilots <3

Very keen on having motivated pilots with us!

BUMP <3

Good night US, good morning EU and … future evening to you AU pilots! :slight_smile:

We still look for pilots across all platforms and pretty sure we gonna continue looking - we intend to grow to become a medium sized corp! Join us and be part of that journey! <3

Join us, and thrive!

UMAH offer a well rounded group of both experienced and recently re-joined pilots, a relatively relaxed RL-first attitude and a friendly, no-BS environment. We’re on the hunt for pilots in EU/US/AUNZ time zones who want to enjoy their time in Eve with a group of like-minded people.

Bumping to top and we still seek pilots with the skill of being friendly, humble and accept both industrialists and PVP’ers in the corp :slight_smile: Join the fun and be part of UMAH expansion!

Be part of our expansion, lets go from a small corp to medium but still be a solid, tight group! <3

Bump and for sure we still wanna grow! <3

Come fly with us, let’s fly, let’s fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
[UMAH] Santa is here to play!

Come join the fun down in Syndicate!

Apply to UMAH - Mining and PVP engagements <3
Be part of the expansion from small corp to a medium size corp!

Still seeking pilots and happy to get all timezone coverage o7

We want to continue our growth towards a medium size corp o/
Come join the community of UMAH, part of alliance VEGA <3

Bump to the top - seek us out! :smiley:

Not first - and not last call! I seek you … both industrialists and PVP’ers to help UMAH grow!
Be part of NPC nullsec, protect our structures, mine our moons, have fun with members of both UMAH and the alliance VEGA!

Get comfy out here in NPC nullsec … grow with UMAh from a small corp towards a medium sized corp <3 Read recruitment info to see if it might match your personality + playstyle! :slight_smile:

Recruiting all tz’s!!
AU wing is growing, we’d love to have you join us!