Nullification and Warp Module Update – Live Now!

DSTS now are awesome to avoid ganks

Maybe I’m looking at this change all wrong.

Get my buddy, me and him in fast-locking hictors. Sit on both sides of a gate or a WH. Report traffic to each other and pop whatever gets caught.

If we’re in the right area, could probably make several hundred million ISK an hour.

1 Like

actually the guy can just bounce on safe spots until CD go off and then keep going.

Faction scram V Magnate with it’s 4 low slots now works, they used to need a scram + point
But that’s Ok… I’ll just fit an ECM module and cross my fingers for a lucky roll …No… wait they already broke ECM so they don’t work 1v1

1 Like

Love the fact the T1 nullifier cycles 10s quicker than a T2. T1 is the much better module not just in terms of the cycle time, but also much lower fitting reqs. Can’t see any reason to use a T2.

The duration of the modules only serves to prolong the time before the reactivation time begins. CCP appear to have misunderstood their own mechanics. Duration is also fairly meaningless anyhow given:

1. Nullifier checks are as you enter warp, not at any point thereafter.
  2. The nullifier effect doesn’t persist between gate jumps
1 Like

y can use ecm drones

But I already took off the Salvager to put in the Nullify module - and - that would be ECM drone (one) at 1/2 bandwidth - with a strength o .1 - and how ECM is calculated I would only need another 11 drones to match the chances of a jam with a Multispec

Bad people want to kill you? Bubbles and smart bombers everywhere? Eve can be rough. CCP is there to make money from your (repeated) death, not to help you avoid dying.

We’re here to help you avoid dying, though we need an ally in your common sense, and we do charge a little isk. Live and prosper amid the nullification / stab nerfs,

Come along and join the survivors and those that prosper …

And on top of this there I have posts about them nerfing the dps of T3 even further in future. This is one of the reasons I drift in out of the game once in a very long while (years) because all they have done the past 10 yrs or so is nerf the ■■■■ out of everything.

This nerfing p****d me off going back to when I first created my main in 2006 as a Caldari missile pilot for the immense range & damage on all targets. Then they nerfed range of missiles and reduced damage on smaller moving targets which was a shitter considering missiles were always relatively low speed.

Then getting T3’s with crazy tanking and dps and being able to run most 1-6 level sites with ease was pure fun and then they started the nerf train on them.

So now, even a t3 has to lose a high slot for the new module. If you are a stealthy t3 in low/null you pretty much lose another chuck off dps through the loss of a high slot or you have chose between Cloak / Probe launcher / Int Null mod.

Stop nerfing the fun stuff god damn it. !!

4 Likes

CCP, i understand where the game was and that changes where needed, but i’m not sure turning it into a dust bowl was the right thing to do. It’s 1929 online now.

4 Likes

If @Mevatla_Vekraspek post this kind of comment and not roleplaying CCP really did something sucks.:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Hey, i just liked the probe window update, the other updates were either completely lacking interest or complete :poop:.

2 Likes

tenontitis is coming to the people that still play eve way to go ccp .So i will be w8 for some great deals in eve store to buy splints :slight_smile:

Please don’t be ■■■■■■■ disingenuous, Veterans always say bs like this. They try to Gaslight rookie player to make them think they have options. Is scummy AF.
Por favor. perros.

1. They always says “Stay Aligned”.
    While Hacking ? While moving to can to can? If they catch you in the middle of moving you will lose time to align

2. Check D-Scan
    True, but they have a cloaking device as well if you didn’t scan at the right time before they cloack you lose the signall. And they probably have pres-scanned the site so you won’t see any probe.

3. Recalibration Time after Decloak
    Maybe. You normally have LESS THAN 5 SECONDS especially if they have a Covert Ops and have Cloak V trained (of course they are veterans)

4. Ecm/drones
    Well now the most recent debuff to WCS this will be almost impossible unless you don’t carry one, and Youll needs time to react + deploy them + target him. By that time you are most likely death especially if your ship is fitted for exploration

5. Intertia Stab/Nanofiber
    First, both of those items have staking penalties
    Second, Why they don’t tell you is the Inertial stabs make you ■■■■■■■ easy to lock and Nanofiber make you ship of weaker making you more vulnerable

6. But Faction scram prices will skyrocket
    Please these guys have years in the game and have deep pockets , isk is nothing for them. or they just should fit two (witch is very common)

Previously your only defense has 3 o 4 WCS in a Magnate or Astero but now forget about it is gone. Now they just need TWO scrabs (which is the standard to be hones ), Is PVP the hard way.

They won’t admit it , Vetenerans gaslighters mf , But please those “PRO” players cannot be bothered, If one previously fitted 3 or 4 WCS was a piece of ■■■■ that was killing game depriving content (not say EVE mas more popular in previous years and they only need another buddy to catch me)

But, I shouldn’t be so averse to lose, Well sorry for not having deep pockets like you, and don’t wanna lose my work from hours. And most probably they don’t even do it for money but Ego for the stupid Killboard to make them feel dangerous and brave.

I have more respect for a rookie player that risks everything going to WH or LS thay any of you veteran “hunters” (most like opportunistic “Basuras de mierda”) (scum) , A Lion, is never going to complain the Gazelle is too fast.

Where are my options Then?
So Gankers enjoy your Christmas

4 Likes

If you want to know where CCP’s bias swings, look to the Snuffed Out banner hanging in their HQ that was highlighted in one of their office walkarounds.

2 Likes

fit a pvp fit explorer then, the astero allows for this sacrifice your cloak and boom you now have a surprise small neut that the guy tackling you didn’t think was possible and all of a sudden he tackles you and is at an immediate disadvantage while praying his friends warp to him quick enough, which they often don’t you kill him and warp off and win at eve.

Old meta was good for running away new meta is good for fighting. CCP should increase the faction warp core stab to 3 points that way it will force the hunters to fit 2 scrams loosing an additional mid and if you are pvp fit with only 1 point you are at an advantage again.

If the people running pve are not at a disadvantage in a fight and fit for pvp while doing pve then that is good for the pve runners and the pvp runners and good for eve in general. Which is not the case at the moment, data/relic analysers and salvager modules cost a crap ton of CPU which makes it very hard to have a pvp fit and is something @CCP_Dopamine CCP in general should consider.

Having max run away builds in my opinion while making money is kinda sketch.

Module information is very limited. The stabs say +2 warp strength and only 1 can be fitted… does this mean any faction scram or bonused scram can point a stabbed ship?

Also it doesn’t say if if the new high slotted interdiction module works for HIC’s. I understand it works for bubbles. And does it provide warp core bonuses? It doesn’t say. So a long point may grab someone with a interdiction module.

So from what I gather. You now need a interdiction module, a warp stab, and a bonused warp core strength ship just to get past faction scrams. But if they have a HIC then it doesnt even matter…

1 Like

FFXIV is also pretty good. I can WiS all day and wear tiny skirts.

It sure does, meaning all the attacker has to do is have +3 points of warp scramble strength and they can point someone every time. Which makes using a warp core stab totally pointless.

is the info tab just mistaken and is written as 2 and not 3 for the wcs? They said in testing it was supposed to have +3 strength