Nullification and Warp Module Update – Live Now!

Depends how close you are, but in regars to this line, please see my last two above posts.

You can fire the bomb immediately but most bombers aren’t perfectly aligned to their warp out so there are a couple seconds to insta blap them. Also like I said even if your hit it won’t do anything to a frigate unless you are at a standstill with mwd on.

1 Like

I totally accept your points, just means Ill need to be ready to accept guaranteed ship loss from (hopefully) my own bomb if I try it again.

This.

A bomber without a bomb launcher and with rockets is much more dangerous to explorers. They also make descent hunters to drop with if your willing to sacrifice it to get the prey.

That delay after decloaking on other ships is a show stopper against many targets and it’s very easy for them to get away.

2 Likes

Alas, I am a skilless hamfist when it comes to actual PvP, so bombs were great. Ah well, back to hauling for me lol

As a lone bomber using bombs only isn’t so great and you probably won’t kill much if anything that is solo and paying attention.

Back in the day I how I would solo in a bomber vs a solo target such as a miner or ratter was to align to the target decloak and launch the bomb. Instead of warping off I would long point the target so that after the bomb hit (taking a good chunk out of them and likely killing their drones) I would torp them down the rest of the way. You can’t torp them prior to the bomb exploding because the bomb would also kill your torps (not sure if they changed that or not).

Another tactic would be that a large fleet battle is going on and the targets aren’t paying much attention due to following the fc’s orders and their objectives so you as a solo bomber can 3rd party toss a bomb in the mix and watch the deaths rack up lol.

1 Like

That was pretty much what I used to do, but with T2 Lights instead because I guess I never got Torps high enough to ever hit anything with em. What you guys were sayign about bomb explosion radius was always more the case with torps than lights.

Thanks for the replies thouh guys, every day is a learning day :slight_smile:

Prealigned bombers dont die.

Aye but mine will if I fire from 3000m lol

This NOT ESCAPE patch is the worst patch. I think, it was my last subscription payment.

8 Likes

When game had 65k online insta travel inty didn’t exist. So this is step back to good old days.

It also didn’t have camps everywhere, it didn’t have skill trading, PLEX was cheap, anoms were plentiful and the tools to farm them did not break the game and supers were a rare sight and alliance level effort and not a 1 person pastime.

4 Likes

No worries, I’m sure they will nerf camps to compensate maybe nerf remote sensor boosters so that insta lock’s aren’t a thing.

X to doubt

*also, I fùcking hope not.

I want to insult you, all of you CCP, but unfortunately I can’t. Say hello to my smashed Crow. :rage:

Hey Brisc,

How many fingers am I holding up?

Let me tell you a story about SOE and the SWG NGE…

1 Like

I lived in low sec and wormholes for years thanks mate. I don’t get killed very often at all and make billions even with Alphas… Did you ever try hunting at all yourself, it aint so easy as you seem to think if the guy you are hunting is paying attention.??
In my low sec vids I have seen many ships decloak on me while mining or hacking, they never got me yet… so where did you you get the idea it was an instant loss, seriously?

I just warp away from two decloaking ships in this… yes sooner or later someone will catch me out, that means they did well. I know when things are looking dodgy, it does not matter that they are cloaked and am always ready to make a quick exit.

Low Sec Mining In The Age of Panic. Alpha + Tech 2. Survival Tips and Skin Giveaway

1 Like

42 fingers.

5 Likes
  • who thought giving a bunch of cloaky ships and haulers nullification was a good idea? Now you gonna need similar cancer gatecamp setup to catch both a t3c and a t1 hauler… and instead of relic interceptors you get “cloaky relic interceptors”.
  • -20% lock range nerf is a big deal for an interceptor
  • fitting requirement too… gonna need to sacrifice speed/ tank mod to be able to fit a nullifier. frigs don’t have much fitting room to spare. Again, a nerf.
  • multiple warp stabs on haulers weren’t a problem since they could be pinned down by a single bubbler (or anchored bubble), and “professional tackle” elsewhere used multiple scrams or a maulus navy issue with faction scrams…

I’m very, very unhappy with this update. Both as tackle and hauler/ relic pilot.

5 Likes