Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

how many toons on the KM?

Only 1.

That is the thing, a person with 1 account doing the same thing is impressive. Someone like me with multiple accounts, its meaningless.

I would consider it a solo kill. If there is a single ship on the killmail, its a solo kill. A scout sitting cloaked up and watching a fight doesnt change that in any way. You could have 69 scouts sitting there, if they arent on the killmail, its a solo kill.

I used to sit my scout cloaked up in a cheetah outside of plexes to see who was punching in, while my main sat inside waiting for a fight, is that not a solo kill?

3 Likes

if you are the one controlling all the toons it’s a solo kill

3 Likes

LOL

“EscapeFrom Jita” has already been eviscerated by BLACKFLAG. and all of their “allies” (the null-sec groups that came in to take down EFJ war HQs that they leeched on for station kills).

And P I R A T is a nearly-dead alliance that has a small handful of wars with random tiny corporations to farm quantum cores from abandoned citadels:

They haven’t done any real wars in years. Also, I was a member of P I R A T nearly a decade ago. It wasn’t a great experience. They had some really toxic individuals, many of whom went on to create BLACKFLAG. more recently.

That’s the thing, though: they don’t fight other blobs. When a hostile blob comes in, they sit docked in their stations quietly. Unless they have an overwhelming superiority, they do not take fights. They don’t even take fights when they outnumber their enemies, but not by much. They openly admit to this as can be evidenced from the provided screenshots.

The irony of S R S. criticizing me for not being a “solo” player because I use a scout, in the same thread where I post screenshots of them talking about it still being a “solo” kill if all the involved characters on the kill mail are controlled by a single person, is not lost on me.

How exactly is a player supposed to find targets without scouting for them? I guess they wouldn’t know, since the way they “hunt” their targets is by sitting on the Amarr undock and gang-banging anyone who comes out.

And even then I use a scout maybe…fifty percent of the time. Other times my friends give me a heads-up that something is coming my way, like “a Goon Drake is making its way down the pipe from Rens,” and then I go and intercept. Or warn the target if I’m not at war with them but they are at war with S R S., thereby saving them from jumping into an S R S. Amarr camp and feeding them a free kill. Saved a few freighters and faction battleships this way over the past few months, among others.

Can’t make any of this up. I’ve never seen this level of self-sabotage from anyone in this game before. I don’t even have to come up with clever burns to use against these people, because they’re doing it for me.

They really should be paying me tens of billions of ISK to teach them how to hunt and fight targets instead of raging about me in the game and on the forums. I don’t even know why they’re raging. As I mentioned before, I was pretty nice to them, and one day they just started talking massive ■■■■ to us in local out of nowhere and declared a war. ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

1 Like

I haven’t raged at you at all, never. Ive used the lightest of smack talk. If I knew you were so sensitive I would not have engaged you at all, as the last thing I want to do is cause you any stress.

We dec’d you originally because you had a warHQ close to us, so why not? One of your fan boys paid us isk to leave you alone. So we left you alone. Sometime later someone who was not a fan boy paid us to kill your warHQ, so we did.

I haven’t put in any dec against you since that time, and have argued it was a waste of isk to do so, as you will not undock that Vargur if any of us are logged in. Others think its funny to dec you.

I wont speak for others, but after RIOT stopped sending wars, we were advised to avoid you at all costs(from more than 1 person in RIOT at that time). Ill leave the details out, but you have never been on our recruitment radar despite you idling in our public chat for months, and lurking in our discord for a year.

Since you are extremely sensitive and can’t tell the difference between good natured smack talk and rage/anger or whatever emotions you imagine other people feel, I’ll leave you to it.

*I thought there was a way to mute/hide posts from users, I cannot for the life of me find it. If anyone wants to point me to instructions on how to do so, Id appreciate it.
**I found it.

Just because you own your own home, bought and paid for by generational oppression, doesn’t give you any right to bully the homeless.

4 Likes

Posts like that, are the reason I like you.

I’ve no doubt you are highly skilled. But…look at the context. You have a scout at the entrance to Amarr. You know who is arriving, what they are flying, probably even scan their fit. That allows you to select whatever appropriate ship to blap them that you have…out of what is probably a hanger full of ships for every eventuality. As there’s no Concord or station/gate guns to have to worry about…the whole thing is pretty much a slam dunk. Sure it requires the relevant ship fittings and skills, but it doesn’t seem to me like it is complex and deeply involved tactics. You win because you have weighed up the odds before you ever undock. And…isn’t that just exactly what you are lambasting everyone else for ?

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Today I learned that I have a secret hidden admirer who will pay mean griefer sociopaths lots of ISK to leave me alone. I wish I knew who they were! I would send them a fruit basket.

The story above is of course 100% true, and not the ravings of desperate grief-bears to try to save whatever face they think they have left after getting lambasted in a thread they thought they’d dominate and embarrass me out of, just like they expected to do in the game itself.

Very good guesses, except that:

1. Having a scout at the entrance of Amarr doesn’t give nearly enough time to prepare for and intercept targets since they’d be long gone/docked by the time I’m out in space.
  2. I nearly always under-ship for my engagements in order to make them last longer and to entice them to shoot back instead of trying to escape or burn back to the gate.

But it’s alright, keep up with the criticism despite never having even been in an actual fight in the game yet. It’s good practice for your future career in BF./SRS.

Case in point (literally from a few minutes ago when after I logged in):

Look Cilly, I’ve always tried to be supportive of you, but for some reason you’re following me around with these little passive-aggressive heel-biting attempts, and I’m not sure why. But until you get some weight in your sack and actually start doing things of worth and value, maybe you shouldn’t be such a critic? You can only post about Finanar so many times before people start questioning why you’re wearing the same exact shirt to work every day.

7 Likes

Somebody does not know what happened in 2014, where it all began.

I’ve been in plenty of fights in my 12 characters…I just don’t broadcast them all over the forums :slight_smile:

Ah…well I guess you could trace it all back to corp loyalty.

Oh yeah, absolutely. It’s widely known that you’re not the kind of person who would go around bragging about a battle they were in.

Sure. Definitely.

Simply point out that ‘I was there’ when a thread on some battle arises can hardly be said to be bragging. I certainly would not include Finanar in anything heroic I’d done…except the FCs there, they were the true heroes. Most of the events that I would consider heroic on my part are events nobody but a few have ever heard of or posted about.

I’m not the one launching entire threads on my exploits and calling all and sundry ‘cowards’.

Why is salty bitter fat boy calling everyone cowards?

1 Like

She hit the bullseye - huh?

Contact me if you want to purchase. Only $45.

5 Likes

Didn’t hit anything at all…let alone the bullseye. More like this…

49d62b5f59a4c8ad

If you have any for the TTT keepstar kill let me know.

1 Like

Limited Edition, only $68.99

4 Likes