Nullsec Alliance Cowardice Ladder

If I ever really upped my nerd game and made it to some actual real life eve thing I would absolutely wear that shirt. And it’s a penny less than I was expecting.

I’ll set one aside for you, and maybe someday you can afford it.

Not if these kids keep going to college.

You could try what Destiny’s parents did.

They used his college money to buy a third home.

Which explains everything

Meanwhile, in nullsec …

giphy (75)

This post is truly impressive, Destiny’s evident literary prowess shines through, and there’s some genuinely spicy data in there :exploding_head:

2 Likes

that’s literally what the initiative is. you rarely get one alone. if you do, take it, even if you’re in an iteron. ram the ■■■■■■.

Actually, I have an Initiative story for y’all. It concerns a very particular player. If you’re thinking of anyone specific, yes, it’s probably that person. I can’t call them by name because CCP pretty much said if I ever “troll” them again, they’re gonna perm me. But let’s just say that their name is a close approximation of “Risky Ruble”.

Anyway, one day I received a hot tip from an acquaintance that Risky Ruble would be making their way toward high-sec space. So I parked my trusty Venture in Kor-Azor on the Nakregde gate and waited. Sure enough, twenty minutes later, Risky Ruble appeared in local. Upon seeing my fearsome mining frigate, Risky Ruble decided to hold gate cloak and observe the situation, doubtlessly running through the infinite possibilities for the outcomes of a tactical engagement in their mind, much like Dr. Strange did in Avengers: Infinity War. After a minute, an Astero briefly flashed on the overview, then cloaked again. After another minute or so, Risky Ruble disappeared from local chat, probably deeming the situation too risky for an engagement against a hated foe.

It was a Pyrrhic victory. While I made the enemy cede their ground to my military might, I was unable to secure total victory through their destruction. This resulted in an intense lashing from my parents, who employ corporal punishment as motivation for meeting a minimum monthly PvP kill quota. If I don’t destroy enough war targets, they flog me and stop paying for my EVE subs. Such is the harsh reality that I live.

4 Likes

So the story is you saw a player?

I’m already on with Penguin and I have a draft email to Coffee House Press.

Are you available early next week for press engagements?

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I am unable to partake in publicity-related engagements in the near future, as there is a scheduling conflict with my World of Warfcraft play time.

Story ? No, if you leave all the superfluous information behind (that’s a subject in its own right), you’re left with “ships with a covops cloak are harder to catch”. Who would 'ave thunk, the damn things seem to work. Good job ccp …

Have a nice holiday ! May you come back re-energized :smiley:

HAHAHA I love this

You see, what might have been a dull tale in the hands of a mundane storyteller turns into a funny anecdote. Dull people can’t find a gold nugget in a mountain of gold, boring players would travel to a magic land and only complain about everything when they return!

EVE’s got its fair share of those dull people, the ones always crying out, jumping on bandwagons and always seeing the glass as half-empty

You would 100% be a great writer, great storyteller in real life, much better than those stuck-up obnoxious Hollywood writers we have these days

A rogue?

Corrected

1 Like

Wow, Destiny just got a job? I guess zoomers can afford homes after all!

Congrats!

Actually the tidi was sooo bad that in 2 hours I expended a massive 25 rounds of Void on the TTT. I thus require a ’ Minimum amount ever fired at a structure’ medal and t-shirt.

1 billion ISK

I can’t even afford avocado toast.

So they’re “cowards” for not playing like you expect them to and exactly how you want them to play.
Gee, and there I thought EVE was Sandbox.
@Destiny_Corrupted Send me a EVE mail, please, with directives on how I should play tomorrow. Make it a week’s worth of my target activity for convenience.
Thank you.