Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Not even the writers at Impetus could come up with a plot twist like this. I’m impressed.

1 Like

That’s quite the hyperbole. Being a member of some semi-secret pacifist conspiracy circle with some Krusual does not make her a Krusual agent.

3 Likes

Yup. I wrote in the love thread that Mel being a Krusual plant is kinda cool, but now this Maya is way too talkative for this to be a full-scale spoopy spai thing.

So either a cover-up or a fail pacifist society.

1 Like

Caldari State Delegation to Inner Circle Offers to Mediate over Floseswin as Third Peace Talks Session Breaks Up

I hope this will be the case.

State Delegate to the Inner Circle and Ishukone CEO, Mens Reppola, has vested interests in both the Republic and Empire that would position him as an excellent mediator able to act in good faith over the current Floseswin imbroglio.

One can only hope, though I’m not confident in positive results…

As an Amarr, I would like to apologize to the IGS for Vaari’s drunk posts.

9 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated.

There should be an app for that…

Fortunately, I don’t premise my opinions on the Empire, or any of the factions, solely on the capsuleers involved with them.

Translator insists that’s “greenery, vegetation”.

Pretty sure it’s not correct.

1 Like

Heh.

It means Commander in the Matmoro dialect.

1 Like

Lord Vaari is

Ah, now it has sense…

I like his drunk posts more than his sober posts.

1 Like

My translator really struggles with titles today.

“The wider view about Scripture”? I doubt that one too.

Oh, cmon, it’s THE Nomistrav. Not really a person whom you should take into account, whatever his “titles” are. He already disgraced himself with public lies, so why would you think his other words - or his “titles” - would matter?

By this time it would probably be easier for you to make a list of people you have not gotten your boots wet about than those you have.

1 Like

That wasn’t about me, minmatar. Are you disgracing yourself with such petty insults and trolling just because I pointed out at your myoptic bias in another thread?

The word is ‘myopic’.

3 Likes

Ahaha. I have made some epic mistakes in my life, but I have never ■■■■■■ up so badly I felt the need to make a jump clone/alternate identity just to claim I was a spy.

Posting in an epic thread.

1 Like