Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Translator insists that’s “greenery, vegetation”.

Pretty sure it’s not correct.

1 Like

Heh.

It means Commander in the Matmoro dialect.

1 Like

Lord Vaari is

Ah, now it has sense…

I like his drunk posts more than his sober posts.

1 Like

My translator really struggles with titles today.

“The wider view about Scripture”? I doubt that one too.

Oh, cmon, it’s THE Nomistrav. Not really a person whom you should take into account, whatever his “titles” are. He already disgraced himself with public lies, so why would you think his other words - or his “titles” - would matter?

By this time it would probably be easier for you to make a list of people you have not gotten your boots wet about than those you have.

1 Like

That wasn’t about me, minmatar. Are you disgracing yourself with such petty insults and trolling just because I pointed out at your myoptic bias in another thread?

The word is ‘myopic’.

3 Likes

Ahaha. I have made some epic mistakes in my life, but I have never ■■■■■■ up so badly I felt the need to make a jump clone/alternate identity just to claim I was a spy.

Posting in an epic thread.

1 Like

Roughly: Missioner for the Intaki People.

I’m curious what public lies you think I’ve told, Kim.

So, Mr. Nomistrav? Not that anybody’s obliged to use it, but …

… maybe it would be good to take this over here?

It is utterly ridiculous that an off-topic thread has an off topic thread.

8 Likes

It isn’t just for stuff that’s “off-topic,” though, Mr. Aloga. It seemed like a few people might be a little tired of this thread being quite so covered in blast craters, so I thought, maybe a dedicated battlefield?

But, if nobody wants to use it and actually we’re content to have the general “off-topic” thread absorb all the incoming when someone gets in a fight with Ms. Kim, or Arrendis, or me (or there’s a fight between me, Ms. Kim, and Arrendis). . . .

I think Diana’s issue is that you are ‘Gallente’ and, therefore, everything you say must be a lie in her eyes. I suffer much the same fate whenever I query her posts, sadly. It’s best not to give the oxygen to fuel that particular fire.

However, I do find it interesting that she is fine with het ‘Caldari loyalist’ alliance flying alongside Federation Uprising - a group founded in the Gallente militia - against CVA who are the recognised guardians of Providence by Empress Catiz. Seems somewhat backwards to me but who am I to say.

1 Like

That I don’t think, that I know, for all of use you have left enough evidences here

1. “Your apparent ignorance of Amarr/Minmatar history”
    Lie? Lie.
  2. " is either a gross display of your indifference to learn or telling of just how foolish you are"
    Since both of options woulbe be false about me, it’s second lie.
  3. “and general idiocy”
    No comment
  4. “please let the adults speak.”
    Well, may be not a direct lie, but implification is one that suits a troll like you.

So, that’s already 3 (or even 4, depending on how to view the last one) pretty much obvious and pathetic lies about me that you poured into a public media.

That is pretty much an obvious lie about me from your side. And not because you’re a gallente, but because you’re that obnoxious personality that could be accepted into organizations like CODE.

But those gallente who do keep themselves polite and talked with me, pretty much will laugh at your ignorant attempt to defame me. Learn you place, your dumb words won’t pass.

I agree with Mr Nomistrav about almost nothing, though given your ignorance of almost everything about which I’ve heard you speak, and the clarity of your total detachment from reality I find points one through three to be fair. Four is neither a lie nor an implication, it’s wise advice beneath a disparaging tone. However it was phrased though Kim, you’d not have taken it on board would you?

2 Likes

Hello, troll.

You have already disgraced yourself by public lies about State personnel in the Intergalactic Summit channel to the degree I am treating you as a KOS criminal, so why you keep tearing your mouth apart to spread even more bile and nonsence about us?

Bye, troll.