Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Most likely, but that just makes the question after that even more imperative.

C A K E !

@Nauplius
:imp: I’d still like to kill you, if only for the chance that it’ll make me happy for a bit, you :fedo::poop:.

1 Like

A post made in terrible taste was removed from this thread.

Play nice Capsuleers.

Thank you,

~Alexandre Arthie

Alexandre Arthie,
Directive Enforcement Department
CONCORD Assembly

4 Likes

@Nauplius Oh…you like that? Well, contact me, and we can arrange a meeting.

1 Like

Nauplius, I have no dispute with this general statement. It guides everything I do, which I offer up for God. I suppose, however, the question then becomes the nature of the acts where I do have a most profound dispute with you.

3 Likes

Offerings i understand, and do not belitlle, one’s heart knows what it desires to show to those it loves.

I get confused at the part of it changing something for the receiver, specially the one that created it all in your practices. Sounds to me like it would be conditional on what you do or do not, and that does not sound exactly glorious.

So does Electus Matari fly with Amarr pilots now? That’s quite a sudden change in policy.

You’re late to the party.

Arsia Elkin and Debes Sparre have flown in each other’s fleets, and pilots from both Empire and Republic under both of them, for quite some time now.

I suppose I am late to the party. As of April, EM pilots who were even associated with Amarr elements were being asked to step down.

I have no intent to answer your grudges here.

Individuals interested in finding out more about EM’s policy on triglavians and Edencom, can refer to here: [EM] Electus Matari statement regarding the Triglavians/Edencom

2 Likes

It’s been nice of your people not to shoot at me.

2 Likes

That’s perfectly fine. I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy would be allowing the association with Amarr who continue the practice of undermining the Republic and work against its interests. The defense of Republic Space against invading extra dimensional beings is in the interest of the Republic, and flying with those who choose to defend it is not hypocrisy.

Settle your petty grievances elsewhere.

3 Likes

So … very, very respectfully, sir?

And with the consideration that I’m not exactly a friend to Else?

Without necessarily disagreeing with Mr. Aloga, that’s usually a venal sin where you find it. The world’s complex. It doesn’t seem to be very kind to ideals, or idealists.

It’s easy to say a thing. Its full implications, though … well, it’s easy to find yourself walking outside them, even in full good faith.

Maybe especially in full good faith.

(Sorry; guess we kind of have you coming and going. Not … quite myself right now. I’ll stay out of this from here out.)

1 Like

When there are several reds on the field, the pilots follow the FC’s call, or in the absence of one, their own, trying to do what is best for the overall strategic situation.

Don’t know if that’s particularly “nice”, but you’re welcome.

1 Like

Thank you. I think you may have helped me…possibly a lot.
…We’ll see.

1 Like

Your recurring compulsion to make the Faith synonymous with atrocity; no matter what you intend is a prejudiced and dubious attack on the beliefs of tens of trillions of people.

None of us are without personal bias, but in attacking the Faith rather than the perpetrators of the atrocities of which you speak; you only serve to dilute legitimate, measured, and substantiated criticism.

1 Like

You are also now -10, otherwise stated, “Red”.

2 Likes

He appeared to be a really nice guy when I met him first… very tragic that he now fights against humanity :confused: