Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Legal proceedings to overturn a decision and/or to bring to light corrupted officers does not mean denying the legal authority of the body that made those decisions or included that corrupt officer in its ranks.

By stoking those procedures as a civil war between RJD and RSS, both parties sworn to serve the same coalition of free tribes, Bosena Accords did great harm to the region and pushed Skarkon over the brink of restlessness into open warfare. It was a blunder only an outsider without the grasp of nuance in such things could have done, and had it not lead to so much death and destruction it would serve as a fine comedy of manners.

Not public knowledge these days, but I am +9.5 RSS in the official records myself, still. Does it put me in their good books after the coup, after the Gultratren Conspiracy? No, it does not. Did it make them happy that I interfered in the Sundsele Six case and fueled the riots in Amo when the case was handled poorly? Absolutely not.

Did the old connection help me deal with them when it turned out I had started something I did not wish to finish and caused more people to become targets in a war they could not win and we cannot afford to fight? Yes, it did.

Could have. Didn’t.

1 Like