Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Really? Because I’m not seeing where the Triglavians are either retaking a homeworld they were driven off of by a starvation blockade, or even raiding an enemy power’s space to rescue people thought long lost without actually taking any worlds.

I can see the Reclaiming parallels a little better, but even then, the Empire never did irreparable damage to the potential biospheres of an entire star system (Starkman Prime is a standout incident, but it was, after all, one world, and they’ve not done it again).

I mean, if you want to talk about ‘conquering space’, that’d be one thing. But that’s not all they’re doing, is it? They’re altering people, doing long-term damage to entire solar systems’ ability to support life, and worst of all, they’re making people like Ferra and people like Saronu actually agree on something (even if it’s just ‘screw those jerks’).

Let’s face it, that last one’s gotta be its own category of war crime, or something. I’m shocked CONCORD didn’t haul Zorya Triglav themselves into Yulai for the annual ‘capsuleers kill illegal automatons’ mob justice rally.

Maybe they should add that for next year.

1 Like