Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

You know, I really didn’t think you’d all get this openly petty and whiny so fast. I mean, I knew you’d get there, but really, I was expecting it to hold until the weekend, but noooooo. You guys. You guys are the joke. You and your reactions. Have you figured it out yet? Been through Aub yourselves?

I’m throwing the party, you morons. But you know, I’m told I have a brusque and often confrontational presence on the IGS. Usually by idiots who should’ve kept their yaps shut, of course, but that might seem a little confrontational.

ANYWAY: I’m throwing the party to celebrate my partner’s achievement and the establishment—in an officially-recognized way—of her new ‘normal’. We just had her make the announcement because we knew how you’d react… and, you know, the brusque and controntational thing. Frankly, she’s better at the ‘happy and inviting’ thing than I am, so she got to do the inviting.

And you all getting your knickers twisted? Damn, that’s been funny. Almost as funny as knowing how stupid you are for doing it, and knowing that you’ll react to this with accusations of covering for her, saying it wasn’t funny, and generally just continuing to be idiots who should keep their yaps shut. So please… have at it.

2 Likes