Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

There’s a super simple mechanism by which folks across multiple alliances can share control of a structure. The TTT Keepstar in Perimeter, owned by a truly “neutral” entity, controlled by multiple member entities that are at war. You and your EM masters could have arranged something similar with Smokey. You didn’t. I suspect that the key issue was trust, and that EM wasn’t necessarily inclined to relinquish the handle of your leash.

Smokey wasn’t controlled by Lux nor PIE nor LUMEN. Smokey was controlled by EM, and no amount of chirping, chimping, flailing, crying, revisionist history, or attempted misdirection will change that. We made our intentions and views on this matter quite clear. If the Empire disagreed, I trust that they would have intervened. If you truly had any modicum of control over the structure, you could have transferred it to a truly neutral organization. You didn’t.

Anyhow, I’m going to choose not to engage with whatever this cringe “smartest people in the room” narrative is. I will clarify though that we don’t publicly criticize Amarr loyalists. We’re criticizing LUMEN. There’s a difference.

1 Like