Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Tell me! I want them hunted down and made to say sorry!

They won’t apologize. They don’t do that sort of thing.

Oh yes of course, it was like they’d never seen a pair of boobs before. Rather odd, I thought.

But no, I couldn’t tell who they were with the amount of thought I was willing to expend on such a task.

At parties, I prefer to use thought on solving mysteries like “is that cheese or turnip on those cocktail sticks?” rather than figuring out who has come dressed in what was clearly a disguise, in order to cause an inconvenience to the host.

Which as Synthia would tell you, is Quite Rude and a breach of party etiquette. Making a scene at your own party is okay, if a bit overly theatrical. Causing a disturbance at someone else’s party is just rude.

3 Likes

Also, if God didn’t want people to drink, why did he make yeasts ? Why, Arrendis, why ?

Question requires conditions not in evidence.

I can’t wait for part 2 of your story, Axl. You could call it “Holy” Amarr and the Metatextual Post

2 Likes

Can it clone a dry ration food package?
I mean, the edible contents of it, not the package itself.

Why would you not want the packet also? Surely that would get messy, Di-Di?

Branding ? Where ?

1 Like

Yet the persistence of Candida is indeed puzzling.

But that wasn’t the perfume I was wearing. :thinking:

My apologies, it appears I was misinformed.

Perhaps. But I refuse to speculate as to the motives of non-existent entities.

Well you’d hardly need a device as complex as the MCD for that. What you’d want would be an array of protein synthesizers to split and recombine your source materials into edible proteins. The biomachinery for that is far simpler and more widely available.

Probably check in… Zainou Biotech’s catalogue, they might have that kind of machine in stock as standard, or could make a custom one for you.

Or any other biotech company of your choice. Zainou was the only Caldari firm I could recall offhand.

Oh no I have fallen into a very cunningly constructed outrage trap from someone who might very well have been there, if some reports are to be believed, and who was utterly fascinated by the generous bosoms that God saw fit to grant me. Whatever can I possibly do now that I am so thoroughly coated in shame ? Oh that’s right. Nothing.

Anyway, I wasn’t nude I was wearing shoes, which is perfectly acceptable partywear in my culture.
And I wasn’t behaving indecently either, I had one or two drinks, did a bit of dancing, and that was it. No indecency.

1 Like

Furthermore, as I had explained at the time, I did have a dress planned, but CONCORD forces saw fit to shoot down my shuttle that I was travelling to Manarq In, so if you want to blame someone, blame the DED.

I miss all the best parties…

I missed it too.

Would have been fun.

I had a nice leather harness, chaps and stompy boots too.

Oh well.

I’m sure plenty of people would love that, lovely. And I’m certain you would look amazing in that outfit…

But you don’t do it for me, I’m afraid.