Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

My apologies, I should not have made that statement, and I retract it.

@Nauplius,
While I am increasingly thinking that explaining anything to you is futile… in this case I feel partly responsible for your misunderstanding, as I have been a bit misleading in my answers to your questions concerning Hak’len, and for that, I apologize.

The Caldari have more than one kind of tea. Only one I am aware of is poisonous.
Hak’len is only rarely used for suicide. Aside from that, the Caldari mainly drink it at two other occasions: at funerals, and along with their classmates when they turn 14. I have seen nothing (apart from your propaganda) that the Caldari are systematically using it to kill Achur on a large scale.

Recently you asked me what an Achur man would give a lady he likes. Maybe you should have kept keeping notes, as you seem to have forgotten my answer, seeing as you’ve resumed courting Miss Shi the Khanid way, with livestock.
I also wonder why you declined to comment on who you are courting, seeing as you seem willing to do so in public quite extensively. For a while, I was thinking it might have been me, considering the way you speak about me.

1 Like